• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Sitting on Notice to Move to assist with the funeral of Gnr. Keyes-Oliver, may she rest in peace.

Until the call comes, it's personal admin and getting those **** Oxfords nice and shiny.

Getting my uniform ready for my shift on the ambulance tonight. Working 1800-0600. Should be an interesting Halloween for me this year!

Yesterday I witnessed the circle of life while on the ambulance, one call was a birth, the following call was a death. Quite a day for this student.

Just before 0400 h here Saturday.

One of those nights where you just can't sleep. Been up for 2 hrs now, heading into brisbane to a gunshow for 0800.

George Wallace said:
Perhaps because you didn't post anything yesterday.    ;D

Well, I thought I did, maybe the hobgobblins stole it?

The Melbourne Cup runs today! Ya, that race that stops a nation.

EKO for 1200 h, SNCOs/WOs to the 6 RAR Long Tan SGTs Mess for the race, beer and nibblies are waiting.

Lets go.

Oh, and its hot out today already about 30C, high humidity, plenty 'o sun.

OWDU

Overwatch Downunder said:
The Melbourne Cup runs today! Ya, that race that stops a nation.

EKO for 1200 h, SNCOs/WOs to the 6 RAR Long Tan SGTs Mess for the race, beer and nibblies are waiting.

Lets go.

Oh, and its hot out today already about 30C, high humidity, plenty 'o sun.

OWDU

You sure know how to hurt a guy. ;D

Its  still Cold, Drizzly, Patches of Snow on Ground and Dark in Montreal.

I wonder what our Fore Fathers were thinking when they landed on this Continent, "Oh we'll take the Freezing Cold, Snowy and Icy Part. You can keep the Beach's and Sunny Part" .

Cheers.

Apparently, laundry is not self-folding.  :-[  So, I will begrudgingly fold it.  Throwing curse words as I am doing it.  And since it's election night south of us, TV is pretty crappy tonight.  Did I mention I HATE folding laundry?  Yep, it's true.

:deadhorse:
horse=laundry

FastEddy said:

I wonder what our Fore Fathers were thinking when they landed on this Continent, "Oh we'll take the Freezing Cold, Snowy and Icy Part. You can keep the Beach's and Sunny Part" .
Cheers.

The ones coming here weren't criminals.......

GAP said:
The ones coming here weren't criminals.......

Who mentioned or indicated they were?, its a Joke, or does the inference depend on who writes it ?.

Home from EX in NL...EX was awesome and I am now officially a Newf...got screeched in by my submariner friends...kissed the puffin's a%# and all...alllrighttt!!!!

Cheers,
HL

Hot Lips said:
Home from EX in NL...EX was awesome and I am now officially a Newf...got screeched in by my submariner friends...kissed the puffin's a%# and all...alllrighttt!!!!

Cheers,
HL
What about the Cod?? ;)

I'm soon going to give the CFRCD St. John's a call ;D

Beav

Apparently cod is an endangered species now so it's a puffin's a$#& instead  ;D

To all submariners  :cheers:

HL

Hot Lips said:

Cheers,
HL
Not kiss the cod Me Son!!! Make sure to eat some Purity Lemon Cream Biscuits too. Maybe a Jiggs dinner. Was the screech in done in a dory? "Long May Your Big Jib Draw".

Hot Lips said:

Cheers,
HL

Guess you where here for SMASH EX.

I was indeed and can't say enough good about NL and the people there and the submariners...especially the newfie types  ;)

HL

Back