• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Hot Lips said:
I was indeed and can't say enough good about NL and the people there and the submariners...especially the newfie types  ;)

HL

Good to hear, interesting is that we also had an Engineer Section "recalled" for this EX along with the HQ element of my unit and looks like all other lodger units of CFS St. John's too.

There were other EXs going on concurrently with other units at the time too NS...

HL

True but everything we signed had "Smash EX" on the top of it (Pay Sheets and Meal Chits come to mind)

As for me, just being a freak, potting plants, and relaxing after last night's regimental ball in New Farm on the Brisbane River

Its hot, and humid, might go for yet another swim :)

OWDU

Just got done shoveling my walk way and driveway......again.

Gonna go play some NHL 09 shortly.

MAMS_933 said:
Just got done shoveling my walk way and driveway......again.

Gonna go play some NHL 09 shortly.

You are shovelling rain?  Oh wait...you aren't in Halifax.  ;D

Eye In The Sky said:
You are shovelling rain?  Oh wait...you aren't in Halifax.   ;D

The rain and ice pellets were yesterday. Later into the evening it turned to snow. Not a lot but enough to tick you off.

MAMS...where is your loc...'cause I don't envy the shovelling...not gonna lie!!!

It is indeed a wondefully mild morning here in Halifax...with a little mist in the air...out to walk My Boys  ;D

Cheers,
HL

Hot Lips said:
MAMS...where is your loc...'cause I don't envy the shovelling...not gonna lie!!!

It is indeed a wondefully mild morning here in Halifax...with a little mist in the air...out to walk My Boys  ;D

Cheers,
HL

I'm in Winterpeg. It's a lovely -6 here today with some nice wind blowing all the snow we do have around. Makes for some nice driving on the already icy roads.

Sitting here listening to rain bouncing on a steel roof. Will probably watch Canadiens-Leafs this evening. GO HABS GO!!!!

tango22a

Thinking I'd rather have a snowy winter than a rainy one. This west coast rain (vancouver/Richmond) is really not up my alley at all. (especially when your CF issued jacket isn't water proof  :p )

Gearing up for my second last shift on the ambulance tonight. Grad in just over a week! Can't believe these 6 months have pretty much come to an end.  ;D

0657h, Sunday. As usual, been up for hours.

Cloudy after at least 12 hrs of rain.

Time for a swim, then brekky, then housework

OWDU

0546hrs here in Halifax.

Mild...foggy.  Earlier I thought I'd take advantage of the warm weather while I can, and sleep with the windows open.  5 minutes ago, the sound of fog horns woke me up.  I am sitting here now listening to that sound echo across the harbour.  And it really is the only sound...no sirens, cars, or anything.  The last time I heard anything like this was on Grand Manan Island over a decade ago.

Sooner or later, I'll be posted away from the Maritimes, and its times like this that I'll miss.

Well the power was off here at 0530 this morning...back on now apparently a pole caught fire down by the refinery...

Nevertheless...up at and it for awhile now...nice coffee and the company of my dear poopers while reading the paper...lol
Off to brunch now, gym and tanning later and then...a date later in the day  8)

Looks like it's going to be a great Sunday  ;D

Cheers to all!!!

HL

Was in Vancouver for an overnight visit. Now back in Victoria. Rained alot in Vancouver and came back to dry weather but cooler.

Got back to Vic yesterday from Toronto.  Of course, I'm in Vancouver the 18th-20th at CFRC again.  Get back just in time for 9Dom to get home from her first time at sea.  Our first anniversary tomorrow - and she's at sea.  Of course.  On the bright side, I actuallys get to be dad for a change, well at least until next week...is it ever going to end?

MM

Back