• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

brave little soldier said:
;)

My husband will be home on Saturday after an 8 months mission... I started to shave my legs : 3 days should be enough...  ;D

Eek, break out the Weed Whacker!!  ;) 

Watching TUF on Spike, and looking at the salt trucks doin' their thing for the first time here in YAW this 'winter'.

The news said there was a car accident out by Millar Lake/Fall River exit around supper today.  Hope everyone made it out of that ok, the car apparantly flipped over onto the roof.  That is the same area that claimed the life of Sgt Harry Bishop early this year, and anyone who knows that turn on the overpass area and has driven it in the winter knows it can be a real b***h.

Magazine Hill was shut down completely this morning following a multi-car accident inbound to the city.

It seems winter has arrived in the same fashion as the previous years...

Thinking of all the times I went down to the Highway of Heroes to pay my respects this last year, as I am getting ready to go to a memorial here on the base in Edmonton for all the heroes we lost on the last Roto.   :cdn: 
Thank you all for your service.   :cdn:

Eye In The Sky said:
Watching TUF on Spike, and looking at the salt trucks doin' their thing for the first time here in YAW this 'winter'.

Yup.. doin my thang... Big truck go voom.

Wishing I wasn't stupid V4, which I might not be, just a bad V3. But if that is the case, Mr. Beaver here needs to check out some V4 trades.

Sighs.

On the plus side I just got a xBox 360 ;D

Just about to play "Resistance 2" on my PS3.

Then I shall read a book.. and then who knows.

trying not to poke my eyes out, son is watching fairly odd parents. 

Lil_T said:
trying not to poke my eyes out, son is watching fairly odd parents. 

I use to watch that.. ha

Now I am going to bed. haha. Work all day tomorow and midnight or later nights can not help.

Waiting for an 8 o'clock appointment to show up.  Please note the time of my post....... ::)

PMedMoe said:
Waiting for an 8 o'clock appointment to show up.  Please note the time of my post....... ::)
9:36?!?! Well now.....;D

Yes I know, time difference.

The Beaver said:
9:36?!?! Well now.....;D

Yes I know, time difference.

If they were that late, I wouldn't have been waiting anymore!  At any rate, he showed up about 15 minutes late, but they aoplogized for it.

I am currently moping that I must work soon. Oh well, a Friday makes the 9 hours feel like 4. (Convenience store  :blotto:)

Well I'm waiting for my Doc to sign some forms so that he can charge me a huge amount of $$$$

Packing to head back to Ontario tomorrow! Yippee!  ;D Went to licensing examinations yesterday and it went very well, so I am now a licensed Primary Care Paramedic in BC. (scary thought eh? haha)

In Ottawa...missing out on all of the snow home in Hali...
Meeting up with some friends here and headin' to the pubs for some wobbly pops  :blotto:

Maybe I will see some of you downtown...we will be the crowd from the Maritimes...shouldn't be hard to find us  ;)

Cheers n' beers
HL

I am about to:

backwash the pool,

trim trees and weed,

vacuum and wet mop,

head to the market to buy some stuff for the yard; and

put up the Christmas lights and ready more decorations by next weekend

Cheers,

OWDU

Overwatch Downunder said:
I am about to:

backwash the pool,

trim trees and weed,

vacuum and wet mop,

head to the market to buy some stuff for the yard; and

put up the Christmas lights and ready more decorations by next weekend

Cheers,

OWDU

**** YOU...  :rofl:

My back is sore from shovelling the drive way.

Going to put up the outside Christmas decorations.  It's 5C here in Edmonton today.  We don't have any snow yet either.  Then will sit around later watching the Grey Cup eating homemade turkey stew with dumplings.  mmmmmm :)

Trying to identify AFV on other thread. I can't find it and it's driving me more crazy than I normally am.

Cheers,

tango22a

The joys of living on a tropical island www.bribie.com.au.

Just went for a dip in the pool to hook up the Zodiac Barracuda, as the qty of leaves was building from a windy Sunday. Citronella oil filled lamps, and a host of big thick white candles are flickering around the pool as I type. Its times like this I do not miss Saskatchewan.

Unheated salt water temp is currently 28C, and its 1940h on a Monday night.

I will be thinking of you all, as you curse the cold  ;D

Ahhhhhhhhhhh,

OWDU

Back