• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Special on Canadian Military TONIGHT

Quag

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Not sure if this was already posted.  If so delete.

Tonight there is a special on OLN (Outdoor Life Network) called Ed's Up: Army.  It is showing at 8:00pm Eastern.  It is a short feature on the Canadian Army.

Just thought some might be interested to watch.

Cheers

I got it on reminder now... it says about Aldershot. May be my old mug will be on there.

;D

TN2IC said:
I got it on reminder now... it says about Aldershot. May be my old mug will be on there.

;D

Good thing I'm out tonight so I won't accidentaly watch that. It's taken almost two decades but I've almost got Aldershot out of my system  :eek:

FWIW, it's a regular series: "Ed" is the guitarist in Barenaked Ladies.  IIRC, he's done other episodes with different units in the CF.

Seen it, Ed puts on a brave face and tries his best, to keep up with the soldiers, not always successful, but a good stab at it nevertheless.

One Cpl commented to the cameras, after Ed had left, that he had expected a "spoiled high maintenace pop star" but he was very surprised by Ed's willingness to get down and dirty with the troops and by his down to earth attitude.

No, unfortunately it was only 1/2 hour long...

Back