• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

St. Jean BMQ - Inspection photos

SeanPaul_031

Inactive
Reaction score
Doing my BMQ right now, week 7, currently at home on weekend leave for thanksgiving.
Heres some photos I took just before the Sgt's inspection (btw I passed, we had about 12 fails in our platoon though):

DSC00488.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00494.jpg

DSC00495.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

DSC00497.jpg

DSC00498.jpg

DSC00502.jpg

DSC00503.jpg

DSC00505.jpg

hope u didnt forget that ruler in the first pic :dontpanic:  or is that supposed to be there??

It's supposed to be there.

Yuck - I don't miss that at all.

Kind of reminds me of Cornwallis, different weapon and gas mask etc etc, but are those underwear startched to size? They don't look it....that was the funnest (and itchiest) part of all!! Not that I wear men's underwear.... ;D

armyvern said:
different weapon and gas mask etc etc,

Don't tell me, "Tin Hat" as well. ;D

What's with that sock folding? Looks like just one folded.
(Correct me if I'm wrong and ignore the rest)
If it is one;
Do you only wear/change one at a time?
More effective to keep the pair together.

Maybe just my OCD kicking in.....

Enjoy your Thanksgiving,

Remember, it's "Please pass the Potatoes" nothing else added in.
(Movie- Hamberger Hill)

Our socks were folded the same way on my Basic (8804 Cornwallis - 6 Pl). Yep it is only one sock!! But we had to have an even # in the lockers. I believe we are looking at 2 each grey socks and 6 each black socks in the photos below. Think they unfold them to wear every day??  ;D

There is an OCD way of folding a pair, to look sharp.

Yes, I unfold my socks to wear. ;) (point taken about the amount of socks shown vs. owned)

Thought I was going to get some fur over the Tin Hat jest?

Congrats on the inspection Sean Paul.. enjoy your leave buddy.

Congrads on the great inspections. YAY...hope you had fun leave.  ;D

Hey when I was there I was on the S700 floor/side in bunk#8  where are you?

He's in R700-you can tell by looking at the barrack box.  Why does it matter where he is or where you were? Everything is the same regardless of what floor you were on.

armyvern said:
Think they unfold them to wear every day??   ;D

I never use ANYTHING that is in a locker layout including toothbrush unless i have to,  it pays in time saved to buy doubles.

And dude, your oxfords need work.   

- and man, when you get to PRETC ill be here waiting!! 3 weeks it is.

In the picture of the shelf with the starch and Tide, what is in the container with the purple lid?  Also people refer to doubles of item.....where do you keep the doubles so they are not "discovered"?

the purple box is his "personal box...  good for hiding items.

Hiding places are anywhere you can find them.  ANYWHERE!!!  Ie  stickey bag.....  boots on windowsill at night.....  just dont leave your key lying around.

spenco said:
He's in R700-you can tell by looking at the barrack box.   Why does it matter where he is or where you were? Everything is the same regardless of what floor you were on.
First off the question was towards him not you.  Second off you need not answer if your answers are nothing more than to iengageinto ignorant rrepertoire  Finally the question was to see where he may have been located had to do with nostalgia.

You revive a week old topic just to flame me?  You need not reply if your comments are just "iengageinto ignorant rrepertoire".

Back