• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Start BMQ April 12/05 :D!!!

Clipse

Inactive
Reaction score
Finally I am off... Princess Patricia's Light Infantry, I cant believe how fast the process went, I mean I applied in january 4th/05, did my test within the first 3 weeks after handing in the application. I'm so pumped up for BMQ, just 3 more week lol! Anyway I do have a question, is it actually possible to fail bmq? I mean I know its required to do like 6 pullups at the end, what if you cant do it, do they fail you and you have to start all over, or do they stick with you until you can pretty much do everything?

Thanks!!  :cdn:

PS: Anyone else heading out on the same date?

Hey man,

We are having BMQ at the same date, and i am also go to the Princess Patricia's Light Infantry. BTW where are you flying from???

See you!

Congrats! Wow..it has been fast! so maybe I am going to go faster than I toughed!

Cheers!

Hey guys, looks like were all in the PPCLI.  Did they tell you where - Edmonton or Shilo?  I currently live in Edmonton, but am from Brandon - so I am curious as to where they'd post me. 

I JUST got the call!!!  For RCR I'm from Edmonton but they offered me RCR so of course I took it!

I don't know still have to get my package in the mail.  My LT. told me that that a clerk will be getting ahold of me in the next day or so with the information from when I leave.  He did say that I started basic on the 12th of April.  So I guess, in theory, that if your from Edmonton we will all get sworn in and fly out at the same time?  When do you swear in and fly out?

I'm in Toronto, and I get sworn in the 4th and recieve all my travel info and what on that date. Either way, see you out there :D!

Congrats guys.. I wish you the best of luck!

Cheers!

Hey guys i'll see ya all there i get sworn April 1st i'll be leaving windsor,Ontario on the 10th so i've been told on my 12 hours on a train there to Montreal lol.. See ya there!!

Justin Iverson.

Anyone know how long will it take to get from Toronto to St.Jean by plane?? Also will there be a bus waiting for me or will i have to take a taxi??

I just can't believe this. You dudes are so ridiculously lucky, but you all know that. Congrats all around. I wish I was joining you guys especially you PPCLI recruits. (i wanna be PPCLI too.) Man, it's awesome seeing you dudes get in but I feel so left behind. Back to the bush tree planting this summer while you guys get to become soldiers.

Back