• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Starting Basic Training (January 9, 2006)

Frenchy

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello !!!

Anybody starting basic training on January 09, 2006 in Saint Jean (Quebec) on the course 0235. If so, could would write back to me. I was on the MPAC in Edmonton (Alberta) on September 26-30, 2005. I only know 1 girl from (Alberta) and 1 guy from (Ontario) that was on my MPAC that already start the basic training on November 14, 2005. I just curious to see who else is starting basic training on the same day as me.

Thank,  :cdn:

Frenchy !

Hi Frenchy, I am scheduled to leave for St Jean from Ottawa for my BMQ on 9th Jan 06. I am 45yrs old with a wife and 2 kids. This is gonna be a tough challenge for me, not just for the training part, but  just to get use to being apart from my family. My occupation will be LCIS tech, beside from  maintaining my fitness level, I also dug up some of my old college text books to study, just to give my brain a good work out. But most important....let this be the happiest and most appreciated holiday season to enjoy.

Walk on,
Zen
(just look out for the little Chinese guy in Saint Jean)

I will be in St. Jean for January 9th Basic as well.  Coming from St. John's NF where i have been doing the NCSTTP program at the Marine Institute for the past year.  Dont know what my course number is though.

I am also starting my training at St-Jean on the 9th of January. My occupation is infantry. Can't wait to get yelled at and get up a 5 in the morning. I asked my girlfriend to scream in my hear every morning just to get used to it! Good luck!!!

Back