• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Statement of understanding reserve timing

canucksfan250

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, I have done all my testing and interviews and all that there is left to do is get my statement of understanding from my local reserve unit.  The weekend bmq begins on September 8th or something like that. My meeting to sign my letter of understanding is next Monday the 26th. Do you guys thing ill manage to get into the weekend BMQ or wait for the summer BMQ?

Thanks for any answer :)

canucksfan250 said:
Hello, I have done all my testing and interviews and all that there is left to do is get my statement of understanding from my local reserve unit.  The weekend bmq begins on September 8th or something like that. My meeting to sign my letter of understanding is next Monday the 26th. Do you guys thing ill manage to get into the weekend BMQ or wait for the summer BMQ?

Thanks for any answer :)

Could you tell me if I have the correct Loto 649 numbers?

9, 11, 24, 36, 42, 47

George Wallace said:
Could you tell me if I have the correct Loto 649 numbers?

9, 11, 24, 36, 42, 47

Go with those, George. 

P.S. don't forget the Encore.

George - Please let us know how being struck by lightning feels!

Canucksfan - If you take a peek around these forums, in particular asking questions regarding "When will X happen" for recruiting, you'll get a similar answer - It'll happen when it happens (or not happen, etc). Outside of someone directly connected to your file, we'd all be guessing at best.  They can't fully process your application until they have the statement of understanding anyway, so it is somewhat of a moot question.  I ASSUME that once the paperwork is completed you'll doing a weekend BMQ, or a summer BMQ in accordance with whatever your unit wants you to do.  Why not inquire there?

Buddy do you mean swearing in ceremony? How long did it take for you to get the call to swear in. I was merit listed for my reserve unit july 16th and they CFRC said my file was sent but my unit didn't receive anything yet. Im worried as I really want to be on the september BMQ...

Back