• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Step 4

Peddle123

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey, i completed my CFAT test in February and two days later received an email saying I have passed it. How long does the next step usually take ? (medical, interview). I deal with the Ottawa recruiting center, and I've tried calling but when I call I just get an automated voice message saying " this number is no longer monitored. I have also tried emailing but i only get automated responses that tell me to call the number that is no longer monitored. If someone could give me a way to contact a real phone number, or just an idea of how long I should expect to be waiting that'd be great.

Thanks,

Hello Peddle123

Thank you for your interest in the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF).

Here is a number # 613-992-3038

Here is a link to check your status http://www.forces.ca/en/page/contactus-73

It is suggested that if you can not get any answer on the phone, you may want to go to the office in person.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Ok, thanks! I would have already gone there in person, but it's about a 2 hour drive from where I am and i'm just finishing up my college finals so I haven't had time for a trip lately. Thanks again, it's much appreciated.

Back