• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Success Stories

NavyShooter said:
I was on the way to 50K, then I accidentally bought a spare Leo.....oopsie!

Ouch!  I am getting giddy thinking of the spending spree I will go on when I hit the 100k.

NavyShooter said:
I was on the way to 50K, then I accidentally bought a spare Leo.....oopsie!

I ended up with an extra 2 LAVs and a Carl G that cost 2400 milpoints.... expensive mistakes!!!

What a way to start a new year! :cheers:

2011-01-01 00:32:21 airmich -1000 Afghan Operations: Purchased incentive for MilPoints Balance of 100,000 Medal.

This thread needs a new success story: Finally spent all of my 5,000 cups of Timmies coffee, bought them 5 months ago.

PuckChaser said:
This thread needs a new success story: Finally spent all of my 5,000 cups of Timmies coffee, bought them 5 months ago.

I have been frantically trying to stock up on more.......

My new success story is I just beat down 4 AOR's over the last 4.5 days along with a 20 point "Reputation" bonus for 24 hours, and the one where it knocks 40 points of the 3 lowest insurgencies......that was a lot like work. Now to get back to having fun and running missions and drinking Timmies ;D

Took down another 5 AOR's with the 60% incentive...finally have a new HVM that won't need me to buy anymore Leo's for awhile I hope. My previous high score HVM was at Zhari District and I am now the proud owner of 8 slightly used  ones.......anyone want to rent some for a while ::)

I have shot up seven ranks this week and have almost cracked the top 50 players.

This is making up for those 4 months that I was within regular internet access.  ;D

I noted of the 1900+ players, only 600+ have played often enough to get past level 2 in the game.

Captsapper said:
3 for 3 on the daily challenges.  Only 906 milpoints to go till I break 100k.
Might As Well Run The Place incentive purchased for 1000. You have earned +100 Max Combat Readiness as a reward for MilPoints Balance of 100,000. +10 Morale  ;D

Thank you to those that helped contribute to push my MilPoints totals yesterday.

I signed up for Afghan Ops when it first premiered, and I decided that it wasn't quite for me. This was until I noticed on the unread posts that the wonderful Tac town gear offers monthly prizes. This peaked my interested enough to dust off my facebook account and I was pleasently surprised with a plethora of new features that make the game a lot more exciting. Not to mention after a few days I noticed that I can access different locations, which is great because I was sick of travelling to Afghanistan all the time.

Anyway, the success story is about my combat readiness. When I started I was not aware about how much CR is important at the beginning of the game. It was tough for me to get back into the swing of things and make it so I could potentially compete for a contest item with only getting a fresh CR only every half hour. Once I realized what i needed to change my only hope was to go for the 30 medals medal in order to have enough CE to level a few times and bump my CR up to 150. With this max CR I was able to lock down a new place and unlock a high CE mission and will hopefully be able to compete with the best in the not to distant future.

From the day I asked for help it has been  33 days to reach 50,000 MilPoints.

"Through your donations, your support has allowed me to buy such daily items as needed
to advance in the game, and  live to the fullest of my life."  :-X

Ok, I have to stop the joke there. Yes, thank you and I am aiming for 100,000 now.
A special shout out to Chief Stoker, and his crew:
Sapperian, Rheostatic, JohnTBay, kuchunwah, and NinerSix  :nod:

There is a reason this game is enjoyable and you all contribute to making it better.

If I have not said Thank you yet, please let me do so now.

Congratulations Larry.  :nod:
Have fun with the game.

From level 17 to 34 in about a week!

Whipped through about 20 Int. Dossiers and it's skyrocketed my medals and levels

Great game for an RPG addict like myself..

Cheers guys! ;D

Back