• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Success Stories

Thanks to my huge boost in AtD (Thanks again Mike), I've gone up 5 ranks today, and have another int. dossier to complete once I get enough CR, which should bump me up another 2 ranks  :nod:

I've jumped 9 ranks this week thanks to Mike and the AttD boost. I figure I should be able to reach another 3 before the end of the week.

Up to 7 ranks today, will be able to get another two from another int. dossier  ;D

I'm sure that I will be jinxing myself by posting here but had to say....WOW!  How the heck did I make it to 5th and manage to still be holding this position?  And why couldn't I have played this well earlier!!  To all those NCMs out there: it can be done!

While it didn't seem too big at the time, the medal incentive where you receive +6% CE bumped me up 3 and a half ranks  :D

I think my overall strategy of working to keeping my combat readiness fairly robust has been paying off. I have been moving up in rank fairly consistently as a result. even though some of the other attributes are lacking a bit. Getting my CR up in value wasn't all that difficult when taking advantage of the medals. Also, I have recently been more cognizant of the daily challenges, which has been great at replenishing my Milpoints. I was a bit careless at first and almost ran out!

I doubt I will be able to catch up with the big boys and girls playing this game but I'm still having lots of fun!

Success story?

Finally making it to the first page of the 'Roster' and into the top100!

Congrats kawa11,

It is becoming more challenging to climb that ladder with all the dedicated players.  ;D

kratz said:
Congrats kawa11,

It is becoming more challenging to climb that ladder with all the dedicated players.  ;D

Definitely, although my metric :    n@ leader board pos = rank  hasn't shifted all that much since I started tracking it. right now it is at 77 , two months ago it was at 75.

293 days for me. I didn't think I had that long of an attention span!  ;D

KJK

Awesome climb by 3VPHighlander to take over first.  Good job dude!

Thanks.  It has taken quite a while to catch up to you.  My better half keeps telling me that I am addicted to the game and need to get a better life.

I think this is the first time I've gotten all 3 challenges with just one mission!

Your Morale modified the CE gained by 10% (20,246CE)
You earned 964 by completing a daily challenge: 9629 Combat Experience!
You earned 404 by completing a daily challenge: 398 CR Spent!
You earned 430 by completing a daily challenge: 26 Successful Msn Streak!
You earned a bonus 200 for completing all of todays daily challenges!

Same here:

2011-09-20 03:01:02 You earned a bonus 200 for completing all of todays daily challenges!
2011-09-20 03:01:02 You earned 430 by completing a daily challenge: 26 Successful Msn Streak!
2011-09-20 03:01:01 You earned 404 by completing a daily challenge: 398 CR Spent!
2011-09-20 03:01:01 You earned 964 by completing a daily challenge: 9629 Combat Experience!

Nice! Glad to see even a 'late starter' can still compete. :)

I don't know whats worse;

The fact that I've invested so much time in the game,
The fact that I'm proud of my accomplishments in the game,
or the fact that its the only thing I have to be proud of lately    :-\

Back