• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Success Stories

Consecutive Days ---- 500!!  Now that's dedication!  (aka no life, aka never far from an internet device...at least at some point during the day)

:D

73 [RICE] 112 1,452,526 700 56 81 92 222 1,970 1,094
74 Satavanan Jeyaratnam 200 1,384,920 3,045 540 380 146 407 17,058 5,865
75 Silverfire * 110 1,383,089 550 60 115 140 130 1,981 1,379

My confusion lies with whomever is ranked 74th.  How are they ranked 200 but have less CE?

That individual's account has been 'adjusted' as they were exploiting the system and rocketing through promotions as a result. The numbers aren't necessarily consistent as they have been manually adjusted.

airmich said:
It was a decent reign at #2, but I've finally been toppled.  Nice work Harris on climbing up.  And Chief Stoker, you're not far behind, good job.

On the plus side, I've actually been sleeping better and through the night!  Unfortunately it was my AO game that has suffered because of that (although it is worth it for sure), but I'm still holding on to my continuous days played (477 and counting!)

Heh.  Thanks, but you can't imagine how much I want to set an alarm to get me up in the middle of the night to play my turns.  >:D

Harris said:
Heh.  Thanks, but you can't imagine how much I want to set an alarm to get me up in the middle of the night to play my turns.  >:D

Fortunately for me, I have an excellent biological alarm clock accurate to 5 minutes. However the glaring crackberry screen, and time it takes to play does seem to draw the wrath of SWMBO. :(

Harris, I suspect that you will reach the top shortly.  I will propably go off the net when I deploy in the next couple of weeks. It has been a challenge to get to the top, but fun.

Have a good one.

Best of luck on deployment.  I plan to get to rank 1000 and then probably take a break.  Besides I heard Mike will buy a special gold subscriber coin for the first to get to 1000.  >:D

I've heard it's similar to the gold subscriber coin for the first to get to 500 consecutive days.  ;)

3VP - ditto to the good luck on deployment.

And yep, it's fun to have some challenge at the top.  Hard to catch up with so much difference in CR with you guys, but fun nonetheless.

Had a fantastic run over the last few days. Grabbed a few daily bonuses and a few levels too.
Came up just short of the 1000mp bonus today. Just too broke to buy my medal.

Looking forward to missing a whole lot of CR over my BMQ starting next week.

Once i get back to regular net access ill start climbing back up the ranks.

:salute:

Actually the reward for breaking Rank 1,000 is that you'll probably break the game. I haven't added any data beyond that level!

Well I have a month from today to get to 1000, after that access will be limited and the job will take prioirity.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Actually the reward for breaking Rank 1,000 is that you'll probably break the game. I haven't added any data beyond that level!

Mike are we expected to see any new levels or features soon?

While I have a lot of plans, I can't seem to pair that with a lot of time at the moment. So nothing new in the immediate term, but we are not done yet by a long shot. I'm actually considering hiring someone to do some work on the game to help keep things flowing along.

Well it has been fun, however life is rearing it's head and I need to step back. I have a pup that has undergone leg surgery and needs a fair bit of TLC, as well as the fact that I am working 10 - 12 hours a day 7 days a week with my days off consisting of me going to school in an attempt to attain my National Construction Safety Officer certification, so sleep is winning over playing.

I had hoped to get to 1250 before stepping back but it's not to be.

Airmich you are in the breach :salute:

Back