• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Success Stories

I hope I'm creating some fun... maybe enough to draw folks back for a few days. Beyond that I'm hoping it's not too disruptive to anyone's time or finances. :)

crooks.a said:
I like the Arghandab HVM, but it's currently costing me 100MPs every mission.
...and I just now unlocked the Pashmul HVM. 120 MilPoints per mission on the first level. 21.8:1 return ratio on the first level. 95% Guaranteed chance of success.

Versus the Route Summit HVM. 120 MilPoints per level. 25.6:1 return ratio on level 4. 68% Reasonable chance of success.

Doing the Pashmul one is not only a sure thing, but a good return (that is bound to get better), but I don't know if spending the 120 MilPoints per level is a good option at this point (considering that I am aiming for the 50,000 MilPoints medal at the moment).

Just went up 5 levels today, thanks to a bunch of incentives, a temporary +40 Max CR, and unlocking my 5th Location  ;D

a.schamb said:
Correction, 6 levels today!  ;D
Once I get to 50,000 MilPoints, I'll be increasing my Max CR by about 700. That will be a good four days or so (because I'll also, consequently, be doing a big AtD boost).

Success is winning a lottery, or robbing a bank, or selling a kidney:

2010-11-24 15:05:55 NFLD Sapper 120000 Purchased MilPoints

Can you adopt me?

After manually training equipment for days, I turned a HVM in FOB Zettelmeyer that started at about 37% success rate into a very profitable 90% (soon to be 95%) one, and it only costs me 35MP in ammo per 8156 combat experience. It was well worth it; in the past two days I've shot from 11-12th to 6th. :p

crooks.a said:
I have 1,180 CR and about 600 AtD right now. Great success!

Oh, bummer. There goes any hope of passing you in the next couple weeks. :p

Yeah no kidding.

"Int Collected: crooks.a 32,020"
"Combat Experience: crooks.a 121,860"

and it keeps going up.

Oh, also. You'll be excited for this. The Maywand HVM is currently a 32:1 return and I got 95% chance of success when I unlocked it.

The HVM at Shah Wali Kot shows up as a 37:1 with 98%.....

:)

And, for the first time, I have snuck into the top 5!!!!!!!!!!!!

NS

Oh yeah,

Having the -40 for 3 top, and -40 for three bottom was nice today too....meant I've cleared the insurgencies in ALL 22 areas that I've currently got unlocked!

A good feeling!

It's been a good day, and if things go my way, I might just level up again tonight!

NS

Purchased some Milpoints today, bought 5000 tim-cups for intel gathering, and bought out the medal incentive that increases my base CR by +100!

When I complete all 3 daily challenges today, I will finally hit the 50,000 MPs mark!  :D

I actually made it above 80 successful missions in a row.  Despite having a fairly comparable SA to other people I have always fallen short.

MJP said:
I actually made it above 80 successful missions in a row.  Despite having a fairly comparable SA to other people I have always fallen short.

I was surprised when I got to about 90 straight the other day :) Considering I did a couple missions at an 80% success rate too...

airmich said:
When I complete all 3 daily challenges today, I will finally hit the 50,000 MPs mark!  :D

Hit the 50K mark!  (Ok, that was a couple of days ago, just haven't had a chance to post much lately).

Figured I would hit 50k and spend spend spend.  But I've decided to be cheap for a while longer.  Too tempting to get that Level 5: 100K medal.  And it would take me even longer if I started depleting the stock now.  Daily challenges are definitely a great bonus!

I was on the way to 50K, then I accidentally bought a spare Leo.....oopsie!

Back