• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Suez Canal blocked by EVERGIVEN

That's a damn big ship to get stuck. I reckon there is an expert somewhere in the world that can get it unstuck.

gonzo GIF

I’m thoroughly enjoying the fact that it appears the ship drew a dick in the Red Sea while waiting to enter the canal.

Apparently it’s not just naval aviators drawing dicks in the sky...there appears to be a wider nautical nexus to dynamic dickery...

So NWOs are as juvenile as pilots is what you're saying...

I like how anchoring areas #10 and 18 have disused submarine cables running through them, what could go wrong......

What strikes me from that photo is that, even if they dig around the bulbous bow to clear visible contact, the loaded waterline is so much higher than the actual water surface that there must still be a huge amount of the (fwd) ship’s mass still on solid ground. This seems not over by a long shot.

How long is the trip the long way around?
An additional two weeks or so, from what I understand.

If you made the right short term play on oil and gas stocks, you've probably made some decent coin...

they are talking of having to off-load at least part of the cargo in order to lighten her enough to float. That isn't something they can do quickly. There are 20000 containers onboard.

they are talking of having to off-load at least part of the cargo in order to lighten her enough to float. That isn't something they can do quickly. There are 20000 containers onboard.
Do they even have the capacity to do that at that location?

Back