• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Summer 05 in Borden Drug problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbyoreo

Inactive
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows what became of the 4 people charged in Borden last summers (05) drug problem.

Last I heard when I left in Aug 05 nothing had happened.

I've checked the past forums and cant find anything about this topic. If anyone could point out a forum would be nice.

All I know is that it was a VERY public arrest, and they were charged by the MP's. What they were charged with, or their punishments, I dont know.

drug bust in borden? wow what a surprise  ::)

The docket for court martials is listed on the JAG website, other then that, if you don't need to know, it's none of your business, consult your grapevine.

"The docket for court martials is listed on the JAG website, other then that, if you don't need to know, it's none of your business, consult your grapevine."

Thanks ...never even knew about the website....and I like to know!!!

I happen to know a few folks who were pulled in for this drug bust but really had nothing to do with it. They just happen to be caught in the wrong place and wrong time. That and I wanted to know if yet again another person gets away with something they knew they could't do in the forces!!!
:cdn:

If someone has something substantial to add, notify a Mod. Substantial DOESN'T mean rumour, hearsay, idle curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back