• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"Superman vs Batman: Dawn of Justice" official movie trailers

I got a "The Town" vibe from what little we saw of him in this trailer. If you've read Frank Miller's interpretation of Batman I think thats what they're going for; older, darker and more violent Batman. I'm not of fan of his voice though although Christian Bale's wasn't that great either.

It looks like Supes is a bad guy in this film?  I'm at work and watched the trailer with no sound.....will have to watch it again when I get home tonight.

More revealed about the upcoming movie: Isn't it a little early for the heroes already meet Doomsday? They haven't even formed the Justice League.

CTV

Big villain revealed in new 'Batman v Superman' trailer

Relaxnews
Published Thursday, December 3, 2015 7:42AM EST

Following a teaser on Monday, the first full trailer for "Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice" was released on Wednesday night during "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"

The trailer gives more insight into the movie, providing a rough storyline and developing characters. In the trailer, we see Batman and Superman feuding before they are forced to team up - with help from Wonder Woman - to fight the true enemy - Doomsday.

Batman is played by Ben Affleck, and Superman by Henry Cavill. Gal Gadot stars as Wonder Woman, and the infamous Lex Luthor by Jesse Eisenberg.

(...SNIPPED)

Im trying to be optimistic about Affleck and like you said I feel like Ill be surprised by it despite all the bitching.

Honestly its Eisenberg being cast as Lex Luthor Im far more skeptical of.

Back