• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Supply Tech

ooalias

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering what world I'm stepping into.  Posted to Comox as a supply tech as of DEC 2010. 

Same supply world as everywhere else..........with alot more rain.

well that is help full to know that its the same as the rest of the locations.  IM new to the world of real life,  im just commin out of CFSAL,  so the only world i have been injoying for the last 1.5 years lol. 

ooalias said:
well that is help full to know that its the same as the rest of the locations.  IM new to the world of real life,  im just commin out of CFSAL,  so the only world i have been injoying for the last 1.5 years lol.

Your actual work will depend on where on the Wing you will be working, of course.

Yes it will.  After work.  is there a rife team like tretnon?  other teams?  i have lived inthe vally before but not as a CF member. 

ooalias said:
Yes it will.  After work.  is there a rife team like tretnon?  other teams?  i have lived inthe vally before but not as a CF member.

Huh?  Your post is rife with many grammatical and spelling errors. 

ooalias said:

There are several base-level sports teams but i dont beleive there is a riffle team.

Quote from: ooalias on Today at 16:51:14

There are several base-level sports teams but i dont beleive there is a riffle team.

Lord love a duck...!!

is everybody dyslectic or am I not getting the joke.... :-X

CDN Aviator said:
WOW....i need to get my brain checked.....

Shhh....we weren't going to tell anybody and start any silly rumors.......but if you insist... ;D

sorry for the bad spelling.  but real answers welcome.  ty  CDN Aviator
for the replies that made sence.

Back