• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Support Your Local Pedophile?

• Thread starter alexanderbriana
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alexanderbriana

my message is pretty stright forward .. i live in cobourg and attend the Cobourg corpp 88 and i have been with it for 5 years in my 5 years of enjoying myself i ran in to a prablem and that probem was not minor.. i went on here the other night looking to find out something that i need for school but desided to look up my fellow cic officer David parken and to see if any body had wrote or had imbarked rude remarks towards hima nd his actions well my search ended wuickly cause i found what i needed and that was that some people on this website don't think about who or what the person was just what they hear. i can tell you to this day that that man was wonderful he was a leader in todays youth and he had problems despite those problems he saved many lives .. one in witch was mine that man helped me through everythign i am known as .. well i need people to sign this so i can tell him how much ppl really do care i started a pedition in cobourg and it is very successful well plz sign write me if and questions or commments thank you for your time.

would you mind telling me what you‘re talking about?

a link would be nice :)

http://army.ca/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/19/95#000000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back