• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tactical Bacon

Mmmmmm, bacon!!

98dc6132-2c60-4f28-8b90-8bdff8724d5b.png

Greymatters said:
I was refering to the nationality of the weapon operators...

My guess is Turkey Bacon. I've never been a fan of Turkey Bacon myself, but I'm sure it great fully (automatically) cooked.

(ok, I'm going to stop now)

An update on all things bacon:

Bacon Vodka

800px-Bacon_vodka1.jpg

Bakon Vodka, as it is officially known as, is produced by Black Rock Spirits of Seattle and is indeed flavoured with bacon. The drink can’t be that bad because it won a silver medal this year in the Bevstar Award in the Wine and Spirits category, as well as another silver in the SIP Awards for Best Flavoured Vodka and a bronze SIP Award for Bottle Design. It’s described on their website as, “A superior quality potato vodka with a savory bacon flavor. It’s clean, crisp, and delicious. This is the only vodka you’ll ever want to use to make a Bloody Mary, and it’s a complementary element of both sweet and savory drinks.”

From the wacky funsters at Archie McPhee:
You love bacon and Mr. Bacon loves you. He wants to be your best bendable bacon buddy. He wants to accompany you on your many adventures. He wants to teach you how to make your life meatier. We wish you both the best. Each 5-5/8" tall figure is made of soft vinyl with bendable arms and legs.

Mr. Bacon, seen in attached photos, at Ontario's northernmost airport, Fort Severn, and helping refuel the plane on the way there.

More Archie McPhee bacon and meat products here.

Not bacon, but looks to be from the same folks that make the tactical bacon:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/wacky-edibles/e8f0/

It's a survival food, but it's less than 300 cals. hmm... some people gotta watch there figures while in a life or death situation. ;)

Back