• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tank vs IED

Spr.Earl

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos.do?displayContent=120106&page=16

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1846474530

Try this link you dont have to sign up... Assuming its the same vid.

It's more like tank vs. Asphalt on the road coming up at a million miles an hour cause the dummies put the IED in a culvert and blew it a little early.  Hehe

I couldn't tell if he was excited because it actually blew up or if he was pissed off because it didn't work because he was an idiot and didn't place it properly.

He was actually saying "Allah is great...." over and over again, the credo of the modern insurgent in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

He screwed up but still did some damage to the tank and the crew no doubt.

Regards

The principles of armor penetration continue to evade those poor people.

Avor said:

Ummmm....that's a good thing right?

Regards

Avor said:

No, I'm going to say they know how to kill tanks and crews far too well.

EX_RCAC_011 said:
I'm actually interested in the degree of injury caused to the crew.

Does that need to be in the public domain?

Definately not.Just wondering if it was posted somewhere,as in "all crew survived with minor injuries" etc.See it on the news all the time in reference to IED's.

EX_RCAC_011 said:
I'm actually interested in the degree of injury caused to the crew.
I imagine shaken and not stirred if all were strapped in,but as we all know who does strap in when in armour wheather light track or wheeled.

I posted it just to show what they are doing and a Abram's is what 60 ton and a Leo 1 is what 8 ton lighter?
That must have been some charge to lift her front end and detrack her what 15' off the graound.

Well it’s no secret that a big enough charge will kill or disable a tank. How much of a charge, how to place it, arm it and when to detonate it are the things that we don’t need to talk about.

Back