• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ten year travel history

macktruck

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm currently completing the application and basically due to my previous employment I've been living overseas and have had well in excess of 75+ business and leisure trips in the last 10 years, to well over 20 countries. For the life of me I can't remember the exact dates, but I can remember all the countries. How should I complete the application form?

For reference: Ran a search on "Travel" ; "Travel history" ; "Ten year travel history" and didn't see any previous discussions.

I assume these are also questions I can ask the staff when I go to complete my CFAT?

Hi there,

I'm currently completing the application and basically due to my previous employment I've been living overseas and have had well in excess of 75+ business and leisure trips in the last 10 years, to well over 20 countries. For the life of me I can't remember the exact dates, but I can remember all the countries. How should I complete the application form?

For reference: Ran a search on "Travel" ; "Travel history" ; "Ten year travel history" and didn't see any previous discussions.

I assume these are also questions I can ask the staff when I go to complete my CFAT?
So if anyone is curious. I spoke to the recruiter and he told me to give it the best effort and create a table or spreadsheet and bring it along with me. Hope it helps.

Honestly be as truthful as you can. You're not going to get rejected because of an error in dates that is an honest mistake
For example if you state you were in New Zealand for work from 5 July 2017 until 15 July 2017; and in reality you were there from the 4th to the 16th your file isn't going to be rejected.

Yeah. What I did was:

1) I’ve had Google Location tracking on since 2007 or whenever it was introduced. It tracks your every movement in a timeline down to 3m of location accuracy, photos, method of transport etc. I extracted an XML file of that and generated visual representation on a map and a table based spreadsheet.

2) I then corroborated as much as possible with saved boarding passes and old passports, stamps, and visas.

Thanks for the response. Much appreciated.

Back