• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Texting While Driving PSA

SARgirl

Inactive
Mentor
Reaction score
Warning!  Graphic video. 

@ 00:34 – You can hear the neck of the passenger break (girl on left side of car / right side of screen)
@ 02:03 – Infant appears D.O.A.

Video Length 4:15

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXv9dvap5Hc

The message from this video should be the same for drivers who, while driving, talk on cell phones, put on make-up, play with their on board GPS units, play with their lap tops or tend to other distractions.  Just takes a less than a second for ones world to change.  :2c: 

A good message and reminder.

----------

I have noticed that, more and more, I am starting to see drivers pull over into parking lots or gas stations to talk on their cells and tend to their on board distractions, which is good, as long as they do it safely. 

Recently, a driver in front of me almost caused an accident with several vehicles; without signaling he abruptly swerved across two lanes of traffic cutting off cars on a busy merge shoulder which lead onto a freeway so he could get to the incoming call on his cell.  ::)  The vehicles on the merge shoulder were averaging seventy klicks.  Additionally, where the driver decided to swerve across the two lanes of traffic, was just before a semi-sharp U section of the merge shoulder, just a few meters or so from the where the traffic on the merge shoulder would join the freeway traffic.  He had the right idea, I mean... he did pull over before picking up and talking on his cell, but his method was some what out to lunch. 

More at this link:
http://forums.milnet.ca/forums/threads/88735.0.html

... the one time I forget to do a search- my bad.  :-[

Thank you mariomike, much appreicated. :) 

egy sárvédő said:
... the one time I forget to do a search- my bad.  :-[
Thank you mariomike, much appreicated. :)

No, thank you for re-posting it, Egy!

Back