• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Thank A Soldier

coffee4ourtroops

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Just wanted to let you guys know that I started a group on face book for thanking veterans, soldiers, airman, airforce, ect and it has 780,000 members since january :)  It's starting school projects writing letters to soldiers, been contacted by ten schools so far.  BUT the reason im' posting this is here is because there are a lot of americans that have joined it and its educating the civilians about what our Canadian guys are doing over there when for the most part they don't have any idea.  If anyone wants to check it out they can click this link:http://apps.facebook.com/causes/171823/2477433?m=df5fb080

It's gaining about 4000 members a hour and we should hit 1,000,000 by monday at this pace.

I just wanted to thank every single one of you who have served in any operation around the world in whatever form. 

I can't believe how fast its growing and the difference its making, not just to soldiers who have sent me emails but to regular Canadians and Americans.  It's actually gotten to Britian and austrailia too, which is good too.

Back