• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Thank you for your help everyone!! Got the call, my BMQ starts Nov 7

GregC

Inactive
Reaction score
I just wanted to write a thank you once again to the forum members here who are helping out all the potential FNG's around these parts, I can tell you that you were all a great help to me.

I just got the call today, completely unexpected, as my medical was only cleared a few days ago!

The MCpl told me that my BMQ starts Nov 7 and runs until February, and my job offer is NCM, Infantry, Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry.

I'm really looking forward to BMQ, and am ecstatic that I got PPCLI, now I just have to try and fight for a slot with 3VPĀ  ;D

The recruiting process took me, from application to job offer, only 4 months, despite increased medical checks because of laser eye surgery, I was expecting alot longer than 4 months!

Once again, thank you to Army.ca for all assistance rendered, I hope to be able to work with some of you down the road.

And to all you applicants, hang in there, you will get your call soon enough!

congratulations! And welcome to the army. Good luck at BMQ and the rest of your courses.
it only took 4 months wow that seems fast. Hopefully all the others will go by that fast

Awesome, congratulations.

So there's a BMQ in November? Hmm that is excellent news for me.

Where is your BMQ? Borden or St. Jean?

Wonder if there is any BMQ dates starting at the end of November...

alexpb said:
Where is your BMQ? Borden or St. Jean?

The Mcpl told me I would be spending my time on BMQ in lovely St Jean, Quebec. Best of luck to you, hope to see you thereĀ  :warstory:

Hey, my BMQ starts november 7 also and I'm also going PPCLI so maybe we'll see eachother there. I even got the phone call on the same day as you.

I'd also like to thank everyone here, I may not have posted a whole lot but these forums have been a wealth of information, thanks.

Kratak said:
Hey, my BMQ starts november 7 also and I'm also going PPCLI so maybe we'll see eachother there. I even got the phone call on the same day as you.

I'd also like to thank everyone here, I may not have posted a whole lot but these forums have been a wealth of information, thanks.

Hey........ drop me an email at greg_clewlow@hotmail.com

Lemme know your course serial and where you're from, if you're from Vancouver perhaps I'll see you at the swearing in.

congrats, I am still waiting, but if all goes well I will be on the same course, off to call the RC.

I'll see you there buddy, just got that same call for infantry. See you next month!

Seagris said:
I'll see you there buddy, just got that same call for infantry. See you next month!

Outstanding! Congrats Seagris.......are you going PPCLI as well? Please feel free to drop me an email at the above address or add me to MSN, I figure it can't hurt to talk with other recruits who will be on the same serial.

Back