• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Thanks from Terri-Lynn Bradford

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
Received this in an e-mail, and it seemed appropriate to post here:

Hello, I am not sure this is place to say this, but it is a start!

I am emailing this from Calgary, Alberta (born and raised in Edmonton!). I was up to Edmonton last week to drop off flowers at the entrance to Garrison, and it touched me with all of the flowers, the paratroopers t-shirts, teddy bears, just everything that people had left to honour your fallen comrades.

I stopped for coffee while heading out of town early the next morning, and saw one of your own soldiers and I mentioned to him how proud we are of everyone. I was somewhat at a loss for more words, but he told me he appreciated it.

So in a round about way, could you pass on or direct me to the correct location.

I feel what the soldiers are doing is so incredibly important and admirable. I have such respect towards you and your colleagues. I was not only saddened but bursting with pride at the memorial service. The outpouring Edmontonians displayed and the dignified way the army conducted the memorial service is something I will always cherish.

Again, I am really so very, very proud of our men and women that are making a difference in our world and country, thanks!

I feel what the soldiers are doing is so incredibly important and admirable. I have such respect towards you and your colleagues. I was not only saddened but bursting with pride at the memorial service. The outpouring Edmontonians displayed and the dignified way the army conducted the memorial service is something I will always cherish.
I am sure many million Canadains feel the same way...a proud people in a proud nation! :cdn:

Back