• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The 2006 Stanley Cup Playoff Thread

WHOOHOO - LETS GO OILERS! Take it in 4! 2 home games now, so they should be able to.

Pea said:
WHOOHOO - LETS GO OILERS! Take it in 4! 2 home games now, so they should be able to.

they are our only hope for a Canadian winning team...go oilers go :cdn:

You just want to watch them get defeated by the mighty and powerful Buffalo Sabres!!!!!!!!  >:D

LETS GO OILERS!! One more and we are off to the Cup!

5-4 for the Oilers. Oilers up 3-0 in the series and they are going for a clean sweep.

Lots of cheering for the US anthem and the singer of O Canada was drowned out by the crowd.  Who'd of thuk it?  :o

Gunner said:
5-4 for the Oilers. Oilers up 3-0 in the series and they are going for a clean sweep.

Lots of cheering for the US anthem and the singer of O Canada was drowned out by the crowd.  Who'd of thuk it?   :o

That's classy Alberta citizens for ya!  :cdn:

Pea said:
That's classy Alberta citizens for ya!  :cdn:

Class?????Hmmmmmmmmmmm guess I am thinking outside of the box. I see it as self preservation.............have you ever actually listened to that clown sing?

All that matters is that I have never heard Oh Canada so loud and clear in my life!

Pea said:
All that matters is that I have never heard Oh Canada so loud and clear in my life!
I did, once.  But I was high on goofballs and I think it might have been "Brown Sugar" by The Rolling Stones, but I'm not exactly sure.

GO OILERS!

Go Oilers!!!!!  it nice to see a Canadian  team getting this far.  The NHL is way too american in it's business outlook and needs to realize that its fans are here in Canada.  We will go to game even out teams suck.  If by some chance the Oilers are put out this round then all Canadians should stopping it and let the CBC now it.

Some of us Canadians have favorite teams that aren't Canadian believe it or not.  That doesn't make me any less Canadian....it just means I cheer for another team.  Go Buffalo!

Well,after all the teams we said,the Oilers are the last team alive.OILERS ALL THE WAY!

The biggest problem with last nights game was GL if he would have ignored the second tilt the Ducks would not have had the need to fight as hard as they did.  They think they can win now and that is scary.  George should have let the wanna be tough guy alone instead he takes him down in two and then pumps his arms and fires up the Ducks more then the Oil. 

That and following the puck around like a puppy looking for his favorite toy for 10 mins hurt the Oil large.  Game four will be a tilt that is for sure.  I just hope they don't continue to run Roli the Goalie.  That was getting out hand. 

Go OIL 

YAY!

Buffalo won 4-3 over Carolina!!

Great, I hope the final is Buffalo vs Edmonton! :o

MdB said:
YAY!

Buffalo won 4-3 over Carolina!!

Great, I hope the final is Buffalo vs Edmonton! :o

Moi aussi!!! OOPs.....week nine of my ten week block French course....I must... I must :crybaby:

LET'S GO OILERS!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Back