• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The 911 Conspiracy Theory thread

• Thread starter Thread starter MAJOR_Baker
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the one that if you tilt it her shirt slides off?

COOL!

Bruce, I don't wear the tinfoil hat. Therefore I do not receive trollsmissions from the dark side.

Even Pirates won't be able to save you now: The Spanish Inquisition is coming

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

sm0ke said:
Im gonna pipe up here for a minute, just cause I dont think it‘s been mentioned yet.  I have a book in which there‘s an article on this subject, very in depth.  In a passage, there are photos (still‘s of CNN video taken live from the event) showing a 3rd explosion in building 7  of the WTC complex, after the initial contact of the planes into the two towers.  

Can you please provide the name/author/publisher of this book?

It'll never work Teddy, there is no grounding spike in that model....WHOOPS......forget I said that.......nothing to see here.......no Illuminati.....nothing to see........

_TheSaint_ said:
Go look at CNN- they might have just found Hoffas body.
there it is Ladies, Gentlemen, and Undecided: he's discovered the Rosetta stone to the entire mystery. THIS is why Hoffa was killed. So he couldn't give away the secret of the Illuminati/Jesuit/Knights Templar/Mason/Ninja plot to destroy the Twin Towers and the Pentagon, in order to invade Iraq and Afghanistan.

I cant belief this thread is still running - I thought this topic got killed last month?  ::)

I'm suspecting you guys needed a 'troll' fix  ;D

trolls...they aren't the only worry. MLB satellites spying on us, Elvis and Hoffa living in a motel outside Vegas, the mind control rays....not to mention I'm sure my dog is spying on me for the NIS....

That's why I opted for the FourNinerZero deluxe model tinfoil helmet. Not only does it block out the evil signals, it allows me to broadcast my own! get one today!

Picture002.jpg

FourNinerZero said:
trolls...they aren't the only worry. MLB satellites spying on us, Elvis and Hoffa living in a motel outside Vegas, the mind control rays....not to mention I'm sure my dog is spying on me for the NIS....

That's why I opted for the FourNinerZero deluxe model tinfoil helmet. Not only does it block out the evil signals, it allows me to broadcast my own! get one today!

Picture002.jpg

Pte Johnston, you are all fucked up like a soop sandwich...

Aww crap. ::)

I started another thread questioning the CBCs accuracy and professionalism the other day and I just found it referenced under this thread.

Doesn't look so good for me now eh. :-[

As I said on that post, I'm not a "tin hat" and I don't care for conspiracies, I simply have high expectations from our news agencies (naive as that is, I'm an optimist) and I don't like it when I feel that there is lazy reporting.

So for all the tea in China, I'm stating unequivocally, that I'm not standing anywhere near _TheSaint_ ;D

Why are we prancing around debating such a weak and easily exposed conspiracy like 9/11? After all, the fact there is no conspiracy is proof there IS a conspiracy:

Those that will tell you otherwise and claim that all conspiracies are for the tin foil hat society, are de facto, part of the conspiracy.

Anyway, we are looking in the wrong place. We need to get talking about THIS:

http://barrystagg.typepad.com/my_weblog/2006/05/_chinese_ruins_.html

Chinese ruins in Cape Breton

Only determinedly Eurocentric skeptics doubt that the Ming Dynasty used Glace Bay as their base for launching the earliest space flights and the first moon landing in 1369. This story from Cape Breton is only confirmation of what has been well known locally for centuries:CBC News: Chinese ruins in Cape Breton, book claims. http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2006/05/19/capebreton-chinese.html

The CBC says it is so, so it must be true, especially if you say it isn't true, which means you are covering it up, which means it IS true.......

OK, in 1369 the Chinese couldn't find Cape Canaveral so they settled for Cape Breton... Like they couldn't fly to the moon from China !!!
They weren't so advanced, the Chinese go into space from China now...
There are some major problems with that story; I think it warrants closer examination !!!  ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back