• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Black Watch - Arma 2 Combined Operations

OHally

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello all,

This post is directed to those of you who enjoy the game Arma 2 Combined Operations.

I am here to inform you of a group recruiting mature, knowledgable and fun loving individuals to become a part of our team. 

Our group is based off of the PRes unit The Black Watch (Royal Highland Regiment) of Canada.  We use Canadian Forces rank structure but don't take ourselves too seriously in that aspect.  We are mechanized infantry, using LAV IIIs to enhance speed and aggression in cpmleting our objectives on the virtual battle field. 

We use a very thinned out pack from Operation Northstar which includes;

LAV III
Infantry (both AR and TW Cadpat)
C7A2
C8A1
C9A2
C6
Browning HP
M203
M72A6
Carl G (M2 & M3)
50 Cal
60 mm
C13
C19

and more.

If your interested in becoming a member you will need the following;

ARMA 2
ARMA 2 : Operation Arrowhead
Teamspeak 3
Working Mic

Please visit our site for more info and the application at - RHRC.CA

We also host an Invasion 1944 night twice a month, the required content for which can be found at I44.RHRC.CA

If you have an questions please either contact us via our site, pm myself, or email our admins at theblackwatch@rhrc.ca

Cheers.

Here is a recruiting poster one of our guys came up with.

RHRCPoster5.jpg

And a short video show casing the modification we use.

http://youtu.be/HLYJ0T0E5E0

We are now accepting applicants aged 16 and up. We have full and part time positions as infantry and medics. We just started our first operation. Join Us today and get in on the action.

I am not familiar with this game,I guess I will have to do some research. Ohally I wish you and your team good fortune.

tomahawk6 said:
I am not familiar with this game,I guess I will have to do some research. Ohally I wish you and your team good fortune.

If I'm not mistaken, it's the same platform as VBS2.

It is the market version of VBS 2.

The same studio makes both games however ARMA 2 features larger environments, better graphics etc and does not cost $200 to purchase civi side.

The game is really quite well done, to a point where map and compass skills become a must in various difficulties. 

If your interested ARMA 2: Combined Operations is about $30 on STEAM http://steampowered.com

The community really makes the game, with full conversion modification, new countries, equipment, maps and even animals aded almost daily for FREE!!

If you enjoy all things army, and like playing video games, this game is a must have.

Back