• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Eagles have landed

Haletown

Inactive
Reaction score
Live from BC, eagle nest cams, complete with audio.

First chick hatched around noon Wednesday 08APR . . .

http://www.hancockwildlifechannel.org/staticpages/index.php/20090302200021473

Very addictive !

Thanks for this.  Last March I had the opportunity to eagle-watch in Squamish.  Magnificent birds !

I watched for 5 minutes before I realized it was live. It's nighttime, I can't see shit, and I'm drunk on Scotch. Go figure.

Nope, for the life of me I can't figure out drinking scotch.

I’m told scotch is an acquired taste, that good scotch is the nectar of the gods. I don’t know about that. I do now there was a time when I and my “rear rank man” made are own 12 year old scotch. It was cheaper then the Japanese rut gut that was all they offered in the PX at that time.

Here’s the recipe;
Start with one pint of grain alcohol (Aqua-Velva will do in a pinch but the colour a little off putting!)
Add one to two drops of iodine for that smoky 12 year old scotch taste.
Add coke (classic, none of that new age crap! – and I am talking the soft drink here!) for colour – unless using Aqua-Velva…you don’t want to do that while your still sober!
Mix well and serve…to someone else first. If the medic’s don’t cart them off within the first 5 minutes it’s ok for you to drink!

For those of you shaking your heads, please remember we were heavily armed teenagers in serious need of adult supervision!

Back