• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Econo Lodge Rocks......

PAdm

Inactive
Reaction score
So....    Sitting here at the beautiful, 5 star Econolodge Pembroke  :'( as I travel with the dog from NL to Wpg on posting (my ladies are flying up later - clearly smarter than I am).  Not the worst hotel I have stopped at, but not the Hilton. Anyone have a funny hotel enroute to new posting story?  I am now talking to the dog and need a smile before the dog starts talking back.

I stopped at a hotel in Edmonston in a February.  Left all my stuff in my duffle bag in the room and went out for supper.  Came back, the pipes had burst in the room above mine, completely soaking all my stuff.  Wouldn't give me a new room and wouldn't refund me my purchase because the bed was still dry.

Shamrock said:
I stopped at a hotel in Edmonston in a February.  Left all my stuff in my duffle bag in the room and went out for supper.  Came back, the pipes had burst in the room above mine, completely soaking all my stuff.  Wouldn't give me a new room and wouldn't refund me my purchase because the bed was still dry.

Sorry, wrong thread. This would be a believable >:D IRP post.

Seriously??  Dry bed=no problem?  That analogy might be applicable in the field, but not a hotel. Mil points inbound just because I care!  FYI - Comfort Inn at edmunston is my regular hotel. Bed and rest of room typically dry!!

Back