• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Gagetown Thread- Merged

Chad.wiseman said:
Heading to Gagetown in a few weeks for dp1.  Curious if there’s any access to public wifi on base?

Wi-Fi upgrade at CFB Gagetown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA2y5SWhymo

Chad.wiseman said:
Heading to Gagetown in a few weeks for dp1.  Curious if there’s any access to public wifi on base?

Think there is at the Martime Club.

McDonalds and Tim Hortons in Oromocto do too...

Some guys said it took weeks and weeks for wifi to be connected in the shacks and by the time it was ready they were heading home.

Kitchen was horrible. Food was poor and they routinely ran out of main course meals. Which is weird because they generally know exactly how many people to cook for since it's a training base.

Gym was overrun with children and teenagers.

gazorpazorpfield said:
Is possible to keep your wargaming hobby if youre in the CAF? Im still deciding if i should sell off my entire collection before I eventually join. Is there a sizeable wargaming community within the CAF?

Gagetown had a gaming club that met on Thursdays when I was there. There is also Gamezilla in fredericton for 40k/aos, etc. Its a good community and the people are nice enough.

Hello all,

Does anyone have a telephone number for the front desk at D-59 (the accommodations desk) at CFB Gagetown?

Your help greatly appreciated.

Back