• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Grant Hotel in Winnipeg

Suebu

Inactive
Reaction score
:dontpanic: Calling all INDIVIDUALS that partied  :blotto: at the Grant Hotel in Winnipeg, Manitoba  between 1987 (RCR) to 1991 (PPCLI)

I know that if you partied here that you will surely remember me  >:D sitting/standing/being rowdy in the corner with many, many friends.

Hope to hear from you all  :D

Does this mean that there are no members that are logged in that have never been to the "Grant"? I find this very hard to believe! :'(

Well that is fine, I just wanted to share some of the good times (yes there was those)  :-[

Hey, does any one remember MIKE......he IS milato and had the best house parties....Loved it when we played poker and I won a wonderful hand of texas hold'em.....yep paid the phone bill that month  ;D

Is there anyone who went to one of Gwen's Tequila parties  :blotto: and also partying with "Whity" ? now that was a character....got to love his jeep making a new drive through into a Royal bank on Portage Ave...to funny....and only Whity!!

Well that is enough for now....

Cheers  ;D

I remember going to the Grant, but it was back a few years, like from 1974 to around 1984 when we left for Germany. I guess that's a bit before your time there...

You were both a bit before my time but I am sure it was still the same rockin the army bar during your time and mine. And I have to say that Charlie Coy was one of the best partiers when I went......yeppers it was  :-*

Do you know of anyone who went during 88 to 91? if so, tell them to give me a shout....

Cheers Mates  ;D

Hey There
  If you remember the grant at that time you will remember me I am sure.
  Hi everyone anyone need a beer or a tray of draft??
Who has Teddies wallet tonight?
Someone get Mcphereson off the floor.
Bing is still there
And Gwen is just as beautiful as ever
And shit there goe's monette again opening his big mouth and scrapping again.
I have the 2ppcli Mural that was on the wall that mike the tatooest did for us still.
I bump into the pigs once in a while and they are all old and ugly now, and probably still pigs.HA! HA!
Me and Alice (shooter girl) still works there and is still a good friend of mine.
Figured out who I am yet?
Cindy your server. and Stu's ex.
                Take care I loved you all

:blotto: 84-88 The Grant Hotel....LOL now there's a place that certainly shortened my life span.

Another tray of draft please and follow it up with a jug of Long Islands.
We used to hang out at the for right corner where the stand up tables were.
logged alot of miles on the dance floor too..LOL
I can't say I like the new blue paint and mirror look tho, reminds me of a giant bathroom.

attended allot of Bravo's parties....house remodeling 101.....

Andrew

Ahh yes the Grant remember that place well ! Actually i think I lived there! had many a good times there and forgot as many nights too. Was wondering what happened to the sign from the wall when they changed it to a sports bar!!  :crybaby: :cheers:

Where did the sign go???? Scroll up^^^^^^ Cindy said she has it...What would the GRANT have been if Cindy and/or Alice weren't serving up trays of Wednesday night 50 cent draft??? Went there about a month ago just to check it out...Not the same...How it could be the same without "Wet T***ies" night????? "SKIN TO WIN!!!!!"

Nope didn't get my mail there.... But kinda miss the place just the same... :cdn: :salute:

My, My, My.....howdy boys:p

Ok...it was Monday nights for "Skin to Win" (male dancers till 10 or 11 pm), Wednesday's 50 cent draft night (oh what a night it was!!), Thursday were 1/2 price night (and the damn drinks were actually 1/2 price) and Friday and Saturdays were just the regular nights but so much damn fun.

I am sure you would have remembered me, it is Susie....sister of Misty.....hug out with Theresa, Beth, Gwen and who ever else was in the corner at the time...ususally got along with everyone......but Susanne....ewwwww (heehee)

I only remember you all by first names and the ones with the hot eyes......always was my knee jerker....

So how are you all, where are you posted now? are we all married? got kids?

Does anyone remember the poker nights at Mike's?? those rocked!!

Waiting for all of your replys

Sue

Back