• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The JAG TV show thread

Ya, Happy Festivus everyone! That was a good episode.

Cheers,

Wes

Did anyone catch todays JAG episode? I'm not sure but I think they did like a joint Show with the cast of NCIS. I'm not sure, just wondering. I've never seen NCIS, but the style of the episode seemed different, and the other acters and sets were too good to be jsut a one time thing.

It was the JAG episode that led into NCIS now in its 3rd season I believe.

i just saw that episode today, its to be continued for tomorrow though.... who thinks rabb will be found guilty of murder, hahaha, ya thats gonna happen  ::) but i'm definatly addicted to this show as well. here is a good one, anyone see the episode where rabb pushed the near crippled wingmans f-14 by getting him to put the tailhook down and flying so the tailhook was touching rabbs canopy. haha, i know thats not explained well but i'm tired/lazy and anyone who saw it knows what i mean  ;D

Yeah, I saw it, but I tuned in about half way through, so I thought I was watching NCIS for a few minutes.....

BTW, I love your tat shaboing.

The NCIS/JAG crossover episode was supposed to be the Pilot (Pardon the Pun) for NCIS.  I thought it was a ridiculous episode (It did however remind me of a certain people within a certain trade we have). Did anyone see the episode regarding a USN "Friendly Fire" episode in Afghanistan?  Sound familiar?

Ya, I saw that one. I was annoyed that they used British soldiers instead.

FSgt_mandal said:
Ya, I saw that one. I was annoyed that they used British soldiers instead.

Considering it is a sensetive issue and the court martial for the pilot just wrapped up it understandable why they would not use Canadians in the plot line.

The results on that episode were about as sastifying as the episode where the Sec Nav was charged with war crimes in Serbia.  Like every other show on TV, this is alot of pro American hot air.  But it is still fun to watch as there are very few military dramas on TV.  CB is very hot, great pic in the previous posts, would love to know which sc vid she was in if someone could tell me. 

Aesop, ive been to the Nav school recently, I dont know what your looking at, there aint no good looking Nav's there, at least not right now... :cdn:

Apparently that episode where the tailhook was lowered and used to push the other a/c actually happened. If it did it would have been quite a skilled bit of formation flying!

It's a good show alright, I didn't like the episode yesterday that much though, bit too much like all the other crime investigation shows...

ToRN said:
Yeah, I saw it, but I tuned in about half way through, so I thought I was watching NCIS for a few minutes.....

BTW, I love your tat shaboing.
thanks bro. i love it  ;D its the only tat i have so far but i'm hoping the next one gets just as many good reviews. feels good when people stop me on the street and such and say wow thats awesome, haha

ya when the show started i had no idea it was a combined show with ncis cause i have never seen it, i actually went to the history.ca site to see if they switched the schedual around or something, when i saw it said jag i was thinking they put in the wrong tape, haha. then i clicked it gonig to the jag section of the site it tells you about the episode thats on and about that time i saw some of the characters from the show on the tv, haha. it was quite the odd begining, i didn't know what was happening

I like the show too... been watching it since new.Yeah, they do exaggerate,don't they. If you eant to know what JAG"s really do,check out "The Real Jag" video.You can get it through shopaetv.com.Worth a look,and you may be surprised.

ooh, ooh, I'm watching it now too, I know who the killer is, WARNING SPOILER

It's that Cmdr. what's his name who was trying to stick it to JAG, think back to when he visited Rabb, and picked up one of the two covers (white hat) that was sitting on Rabbs desk, he must have then planted it.

I still don't get why NCIS had anything to do with the last two episodes?!

FSgt_mandal said:
I still don't get why NCIS had anything to do with the last two episodes?!
basically they wanted to get people to like ncis and watch it regularly as well as jag, haha. its almost like it was a 2 episode recruiting video to give everyone a taste of the show. personally i have never seen ncis on tv or heard of it till these jag episodes. hope that helps

It's like when the flintstones met the jetsons......

just a crossover between two shows owned by the same network.

JAG is awful

Is it canadian or something because that would explain why it sucks so bad,  if not then there is no excuse for a show to be that bad.

Trailer Park Boys is awsome though for it being a canadian show.

Back