• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Navigation Game

HavokFour

Inactive
Reaction score
Alright! Lets see how good your navigation skills are!  >:D

1. Go to http://www.mapcrunch.com/
2. Choose your country on the right panel (hard mode, choose a foreign country)
3. Above the minimap (located under the list of countries) on the right, click "hide location"
4. Click on main screen, press "N" to spawn at a random location.
5. Find your way to the nearest airport.

RULES:

1. You may only use the compass given, signs, addresses, anything you see along the roads/trails.
2. No Googling.
3. No using road maps.
4. No setting it to "by city"!
5. No using translators.

This is an example of an attempt I made that took 2 hours. As you can see I appear to be lost, maybe in the prairies.  ???

30kgiug.jpg

Edit: Super Hard Manly mode, select all countries and hit "N".

Bloody hell. I spawned with the select all, hit n, and am on some bloody deserted country road where it appears everyone knows the area well enough to need no road signs.

Added: Aha! I'm in Texas!

Added: Farm to Market Road 2264 might be the longest, most boring road in the world.

Added: Ugh. Screw this. I don't feel like spending the next hour on the highway to Dallas.

I attempted this for about 20 minutes before I came to the solid conclusion that there is absolutely nothing in Saskatchewan; people, places, nor road signs.

I did a little math in my head and realized that I couldn't possibly click and load new images much faster than a vehicle on the highway, and that I might have doomed myself to four or five hours of staring at Saskatchewan prairie.

I'm quite happy to admit that I've lost the game.

Back