• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Next Conservative Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good2Golf said:
Sadly, I believe you're quite right.  Her, or Peter MacKay...

Regards
G2G

Ok, I'm lost. Who is this "her" that everyone keeps referring to?

Ok, Ok, Ok.  I am less than impressed with Mr. O'Leary ducking in and out of the proceedings like a dog at the fair as it suits him.  You're either in and serious or you're not.  Back to being in limbo for me then. :gloomy:

Remius said:
Sooooo....

Anybody else see Kellie Leitch's video...

???

Some folks refuse to believe their horse is dead until it thunders in to the dirt. They just keep on flogging it and doubling down.

jollyjacktar said:
Ok, Ok, Ok.  I am less than impressed with Mr. O'Leary ducking in and out of the proceedings like a dog at the fair as it suits him.  You're either in and serious or you're not.  Back to being in limbo for me then. :gloomy:

Now I can flat out refuse to take him seriously.  :prancing:

Lightguns said:
Pete is a political dynasty, he will not chance a loss, he will be back when winning is a sure thing. 

:nod:

Lightguns said:
Pete is a political dynasty, he will not chance a loss, he will be back when winning is a sure thing.

Yep! You should erect something for that dynasty ... I don't know ... a bridge or something.  ;D

Scott said:
Some folks refuse to believe their horse is dead until it thunders in to the dirt. They just keep on flogging it and doubling down.

I'm not going to sugar coat it.  It was downright creepy. 

jollyjacktar said:

I agree. He's trying to appear like a Rockstar who's above everyone else. He doesn't think anyone on this forum should own AR15s, he can **** right off.

Wow!

I was reading the backgrounder on her video producer...

giphy.gif

Good2Golf said:
Wow!

I was reading the backgrounder on her video producer...

giphy.gif
And you're being WAY too kind here, bud.

Agree or disagree with the content, this is one @#$%^&*('ed up video.

jollyjacktar said:
You read with your mouth?  :whiteflag:

LOL, I should have been more clear, JJT...I saw video commentary of her producer going over her script before shooting the video.  ;D

Good2Golf said:
LOL, I should have been more clear, JJT...I saw video commentary of her producer going over her script before shooting the video.  ;D

I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist.  Just like with chips as anyone who knows me (and my waistline) can attest.

jollyjacktar said:
I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist.  Just like with chips as anyone who knows me (and my waistline) can attest.

It's all good... ;) ..except her video, of course...it's still just plain disturbing and weird.  :-\

Good2Golf said:
It's all good... ;) ..except her video, of course...it's still just plain disturbing and weird.  :-\

Poor production, wooden acting and bad video I'll grant. But disturbing and weird? I don't see it like that. She hit her platform pretty square and honest and people that vote for her know what they are getting.

Unlike the current liebrals that have not, satisfactorily, answered a single question in the House, since they've been elected.

recceguy said:
Poor production, wooden acting and bad video I'll grant. But disturbing and weird? I don't see it like that. She hit her platform pretty square and honest and people that vote for her know what they are getting.

Unlike the current liebrals that have not, satisfactorily, answered a single question in the House, since they've been elected.

RG, I'm still talking delivery.  I will absolutely grant you that she hits the target for a few people.  In seriousness, I do look at a person's 'body of work' for trend analysis, and Dr. Leitch does not impress me either with her record as an MP, nor with her more recent pseudo-pandering.  The Cons need to do some soul searching to keep fragmentation to a minimum.

:2c:

Regards
G2G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back