• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Reason why BUSH won the electon!!! (Just kidding) - Interesting video...

looks like someones Aluminum Foil hat is on too tight...

Yeah I'd say. I've considered myself one of the people who tries to be open minded and sometimes believes far-flung theories. But my god!

That guy must bite his nails everyday. Realistically, wouldn't he be dead already had all of that been true? Sure maybe something of it or part of it is true, but I think he'd be dead for even going on thier property and then telling them.

just cause your paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get you.  That guy needs to get back on his meds....

I've been wondering what Nic Nolte was up to.... he looks good.

I am not apart of the Skull and Bones society, but I do have a Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum card.

Good ole' Nic Nolte actually came out of a drug rehab program about a year ago. Cocaine and alcohol. Seen that on that Celebrity Justice show couple weeks back. Aparently he's been in jail couple times now for drugs etc, related offences. At least he's not hurting anyone else!

Good actor though, really liked his characters in Predator 2 and Under Seige.

Joe

That movie clip reminded me of one of my roomates from BMQ.  He tried to convince us all that we were being brainwashed by the government, and that the truth was actually all in a nice pamphlet he had.  I told him I didn't care, and proceeded to fall asleep for a good hour while he tried to enlighten our section. I guess what they say about "ignorance is bliss" is true, because that was a great nap.

Gah... Alas I am incorrect!

I think you have Nick Nolte confused with Gary Busey.

Thanks for the clarification Brad!

That movie clip reminded me of one of my roomates from BMQ.  He tried to convince us all that we were being brainwashed by the government, and that the truth was actually all in a nice pamphlet he had.  I told him I didn't care, and proceeded to fall asleep for a good hour while he tried to enlighten our section. I guess what they say about "ignorance is bliss" is true, because that was a great nap.

Yeah I have a friend like that actually, whenever he gets drunk he becomes a raving lunatic about all his crazy ideas and scares away any potential female targets from the bar/table we're at if my single pals are trying to pickup. We've nick-named him "Bizarro" since gr. 9 in highschool and for GOOD reason. He'll probably go crazy one day.

Some people's children eh?  :-\

Back