• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Rotorheads MESS

George Wallace

Army.ca Dinosaur
Inactive
Reaction score
Found this and thought that it would be a great idea for one of the Sqn Messes:

https://www.facebook.com/Aerialgunnery/videos/985375028165272/

Sorry everybody...very general question here, could not find a thread in here that I thought this might fit in.  (Radio Chatter perhaps, but wasn't even sure if that was appropriate?)

Edmonton, yesterday, US Army Black Hawks buzzing around pretty low level.  Was a fantastic surprise!  What's the story though?

**Mods, I apologize for posting here.  Feel free to delete, just wanted an answer & nobody I know here in Edmonton had any.

CBH99 said:
Sorry everybody...very general question here, could not find a thread in here that I thought this might fit in.  (Radio Chatter perhaps, but wasn't even sure if that was appropriate?)

Edmonton, yesterday, US Army Black Hawks buzzing around pretty low level.  Was a fantastic surprise!  What's the story though?

**Mods, I apologize for posting here.  Feel free to delete, just wanted an answer & nobody I know here in Edmonton had any.

Likely from Ex MAPLE RESOLVE.

Back