• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Running Standards

Canadian.Trucker said:
G&SF eh?  Good luck.  I'm the Pl Comd for A Coy 1 Pl, was formerly Pl Comd for B Coy 4 Pl.  I look forward to training you.

haha, that's a wierd coincidence! So are you in Barrie now? Hopefully the testing will go well and I'll be able to be trained by you! ;D

Quicksilver, you might have seen this already but, http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/20897.0.html There are some good ideas in there.

No, I live in Wasaga Beach, parade in Owen Sound.  I am leaving for Gagetown on Friday for my course, and I'll be working in Meaford when I return in the Fall hopefully.

Then I won't be seeing you until next summer. October BMQ is in toronto. But everything else will be in Meaford, as you probably know. Oh well, still looking forward to it! Goodluck on your course.

My recruiter told me that I get on a bus at the armouries and drive out to a base in Toronto...I'm not sure why it's not at Borden though.

If so... and if I get accepted into the Fall training, we'll meet each other at BMQ  :p

QuickSilver said:
If so... and if I get accepted into the Fall training, we'll meet each other at BMQ  :p

That would be cool. 

I still gotta pass all of my stuff too though. How are you starting your process in june if your only 16 anyway? Did you get a letter of expectation or something? I tried to get one of those but my recruiter said that the only way I'd get one is if I was applying for co-op.

QuickSilver said:
Reserves is 16 minium... regular force is 1. So I'm in the clear.

I know that. But you also need the transcripts from your school saying you've passed grade 10. Or are you turning 17?

Ok so that explains it...your a year older then me. Anyway, it would still be really cool if we got on the same BMQ.

guys, come on. Why wouldn't you take these personal discussions to pm? They're not pertinent to the thread, they're not funny, and you're just telling your future instructors who you are, so they can use that against you even more.

NEVER arm the instructors! We can find enough ammo to belittle, terrorize, and generally annoy you without you giving us more, believe me.  :D

If you're going to hijack a thread, at least make it funny! That's the only way I managed to survive here at all. I'm a funny mofo! I amuse the heck out of myself.

Back