• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Time Has Come: Getting a new server

Hmmm ... it's working fine for me. It's been great for the past few days.

ditto....not one problem...

I get it also.........Mike.......maybe just a Moderator problem?

Running into error on and off, too, with a "refresh" allowing me in (FireFox 37.0.2, Windows system).

I've seen it as well. No good dead goes unpunished I guess. I'm working this weekend and on the road for the early half of next week, I hope to have a chance to look into it in more detail after that.

Sorry for the issues!

Not seeing any errors as a member/subscriber, like you all have stated seems to be a MOD problem..

There was a problem in the SQL code (that I wrote) which tracks banned user activity, which explains why only admins could see it. Should be fixed now, I hope...

Now getting a green screen with only the Navigation bar visible on a regular basis.  Takes a couple of tries to reload or go back to previous page to get back to using site.

Had that a few times also. Not as bad as the previous problem though.

OK, appreciate the heads-up. I haven't seen that one myself yet. Sounds like it occurs randomly. When it happens next, if you can get the page source (usually CTRL-u) and copy/paste that into a message to me that may help me isolate where the failure is happening.

Cancel that, I just got the screen and am tracking the source...

Back