• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The (US) Navy Runs Out of Pants for Its Working Uniform – Won't Get More Until October

Why doesn’t the RCN go back to rum…etc etc
Have you tried Navy rum? It's absolutely awful. Thousands of really good rums to choose from, and somehow the traditional one is the absolutely worst paint stripping bottom of the barrel rotgut they could find. I think it's intentionally bad so people don't even want the tot, let alone get drunk on it.

If it wasn't for the nostalgia I don't even know if they would sell it as an ultra low price mickey to homeless alcoholics.

Have you tried Navy rum? It's absolutely awful. Thousands of really good rums to choose from, and somehow the traditional one is the absolutely worst paint stripping bottom of the barrel rotgut they could find. I think it's intentionally bad so people don't even want the tot, let alone get drunk on it.

If it wasn't for the nostalgia I don't even know if they would sell it as an ultra low price mickey to homeless alcoholics.
Hey, don’t go talking smack about my Lamb’s and Pusser’s…😉

Hey, don’t go talking smack about my Lamb’s and Pusser’s…😉
I remember the first time I saw Pussers in one of the ceramic decanters I got excited to try it, then actually tried it. I figured the guy put some cheap rum in there, or it had somehow gone off, but nope.

They 'spliced the main brace' in Halifax for the centennial, and it didn't even really want it for free, even with the tradition and everything. I mean, I took it anyway, because I'd be disinherited by my ancestors otherwise for turning down free booze, but still. It was over a decade ago and I still remember how bad it tasted.

I've had some homemade hooch that was smoother, and way worse than screech. I'm not sure how much mixer you would need to add to that to make it palatable, but holy.

Back