• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Womanly Thread - Thank you Tommy ;)

Rogo said:
I can make a case for the opposite. Shopping, with the exception of Home Depot and Futureshop (because those stores are awesome) ladies take a long time to accomplish little in general when men come in for what they want and anything they get that's extra is along the most direct route back to the cash register. (especially true for clothing)

I know that quote is older but the first thing I thought was, "Yeah, but they only knew exactly what to get and where it was because their wife/gf probably told them what to get and where it was and to be quick about it!" You never want to keep a woman waiting too long... >:D

Most womanly thing I did yesterday - got home after a long night of drinking, walked into the bathroom and there was an earwig on the wall, naturally I screamed for my husband to come and save me (aka-murder the earwig), he comes in and it crawls in between the wall and the cuboard above the toilet, he goes and gets a bug killer spray and sprays it into the crack and says, "it's good to go!", I eye him suspiciously and tell me he doesn't even know if he got it and it might fall on me while I pee, he rolls his eyes and leaves. I wait for about 1 minute staring down this crack and SURE ENOUGH the damn earwig falls out onto the floor where I would have been sitting...so, naturally I screamed again to get him to "save me" while simultaneously scolding him for trying to "set me up" and thinking it could be possible for me to be wrong.... ;D

Supermarket items, but you got to look around. I had to go to three places to find these. Paid $1.33 for a whole pack of them.

Make-up, jewelry, painted toenails, a dress and high heeled shoes! 

KN_GirlySmiley_Hello-th.jpg

I wore pink pajama bottoms out of my tent, all the way down through the tent lines to the washroom for my shower ... and watched the AoA guys cover their eyes for seeing such a girly colour in this land of tan; me thinks I will make a habit out of it (walking around in my jammy bottoms).

ArmyVern said:
I wore pink pajama bottoms out of my tent, all the way down through the tent lines to the washroom for my shower ... and watched the AoA guys cover their eyes for seeing such a girly colour in this land of tan; me thinks I will make a habit out of it (walking around in my jammy bottoms).

With the chain mail top :blotto:

Woman's instruction book Oct 11, '11 6:14 AM
for everyone

1. Never do housework. No man ever made love to a woman because the house was spotless.
2. Remember that you are known by the idiot you accompany.
3. Don't imagine you can change a man -- unless he's in diapers.
4. What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You lock the door behind him.
5. So many men-so many reasons not to sleep with any of them.
6. If they can put a man on the moon, they should be able to put them all there.
7. Tell him you're not his type - you have a pulse.
8. Never let your man's mind wander. It's too little to be let out alone.
9. The only reason men are on this planet is that vibrators can't dance or buy drinks.
10. Never sleep with a man who has named his penis.
11. You might as well go for younger men. They never mature, anyway.
12. A man who can dress himself without looking like Forrest Jump is unquestionably gay.
13. Men are all the same. They just have diff erent faces so you can tell them apart.
14. Definition of a bachelor: a man who missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.
15. Women don't make fools of men. Most of them are the do-it-yourself type.
16. The best way to get a man to do something is to suggest that they're too old for it.
17. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
18. If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.
19. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years, proving that even in biblical times men wouldn't ask for directions.
20. If he asks what sort of books you like, tell him checkbooks.
21. A man's idea of serious commitment is usually, "Oh, all right, I'll stay the night,"
22. Women sleep with men who, if they were women, they wouldn't even bother to have lunch with.
23. Remember, a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means you laugh at his.
24. If he asks you if you're faking it, tell him no, you're just practicing.
25. Sadly, all men are created equal.
26. When he asks you if he's your first, tell him, "You may be. You look familiar."

Back