• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The World According to ProPatriaMike

Status
Not open for further replies.
you got solutions? You handin' out advice to wannabes, and FNGs?
How 'bout contributing something? Maybe jumping in one of the information threads with advice that could make a recruit's life, or a Jr NCO's job, a bit easier?

Or you just gonna keep thumpin' your chest?

I think the way you and I did back in the old days was ass backwards and they changed it cause, at the end of the recruit training, to many people were being held back cause they couldn't pass the test!

We had one on my course, BTW. Pushups.

Teddy Ruxpin said:
Huh?   ???

If you have some points regarding the tanks, bring 'em on...

In a tank thread though............please.

GAP said:
Well no, USMC is probably not up to your standards, but somehow seem to fumble their way through things in spite of their lack of physical fitness prior to enrolling. Given that I probably wouldn't expect them to go anywhere dangerous, being ewak and all.

Really? Man, that is disspointing cause our standards as they are are pretty slack.

Frankly, I'm surprised.

I mentioned tanks only a reference to Teddy'saa comment about the press, The tank issue is related in the sense the press said they were going and the government saying they were not and now they are.... once they order enough spare parts to make em work. snicker.

BTW, I am not arguing with anybody, just stating my opinion.

ProPatria Mike said:
I mentioned tanks only a reference to Teddy'saa comment about the press, The tank issue is related in the sense the press said they were going and the government saying they were not and now they are.... once they order enough spare parts to make em work. snicker.

BTW, I am not arguing with anybody, just stating my opinion.

And the press was wrong in virtually everything they've reported on the tank deployment, including this spare parts "issue" you've raised.  They're wrong here too, you just can't see past your "opinion" to acknowledge it.

Really? I guess the urgent order for parts is just a figment of my imagination. Yawn. No need to get personal, Teddy. BTW, I have yet to see a tank operational in Afghanistan, whats the hold up?

If its not spare parts?

Regardless, the point is, the press it right, regardless of your ever=present paranoia...  ;)

If this thread is about recruiting....

why has 2 1/2 pages been dedicated to the slackness of troops
and failure of drug tests?

Time for a split.. it's been way hijacked.

ProPatria Mike said:
Really? I guess the urgent order for parts is just a figment of my imagination. Yawn. No need to get personal, Teddy. BTW, I have yet to see a tank operational in Afghanistan, whats the hold up?

If its not spare parts?

Regardless, the point is, the press it right, regardless of your ever=present paranoia...  ;)

I guarantee, 100%, that regarding the tank deployment it is not correct and I'm going by much more than my "paranoia" in making this comment.  You're making some rather dangerous assumptions about my knowledge of this matter and I'll leave it at that.

Trinity's right - this hijack's gone on long enough, although the basis of this discussion is Propatria Mike's unquestioning acceptance of what he reads in the press and it's effect on his opinion on recruiting (and apparently, on tank deployments)

Curious there ProPatria, after looking through your profile, how many people did you kill in your Cyprus and Bosnia tours as a 'death tech"? The only grunts I have ever seen that refer to themselves that way are recruits and drunk loudmouths!

You also didn't answer the question on where you did your PT test when you joined, I know I did mine in Cornwallis and not a recruiting centre!

You really don't have a clue as to what's happening today either here or overseas, maybe it's time to listen to those that are still serving and not the "press". ::)

Thanks para, somehow my post appeared in the original thread and it looked completely out of place! :o

What kind of pukey, gutless cheap shot is this?

I did not start this thread.

Somebody wannabe cut and post....

Geeez, what kind of crap is that?

Now if I wanted to start a thread with this title, I would have done so!

So who ever did, in my name,  piss off and grow the hell up!

Goof!

Teddy Ruxpin said:
I guarantee, 100%, that regarding the tank deployment it is not correct and I'm going by much more than my "paranoia" in making this comment.  You're making some rather dangerous assumptions about my knowledge of this matter and I'll leave it at that.

Trinity's right - this hijack's gone on long enough, although the basis of this discussion is Propatria Mike's unquestioning acceptance of what he reads in the press and it's effect on his opinion on recruiting (and apparently, on tank deployments)

So enlighten me? Are the tanks going are not?  Did they urgently order parts to make them orperational, or NOT???? Is this just some conspiracy of the press as yourdelusional rant about the press would claim, or just a dose of bitter reality you aint got the cajones to accept. 

Funny thing is, I was sure I saw a Candian tank on several netowrks being unloaded off the back of an American jet in Khanadar but, geee,...but you know better, I guess. Yawn again, slick.

As for the hijacking of this thread, I didn't start it.

Somebody hijacked my post and did so for their own purposes.

How weak is that?

2 Cdo said:
Curious there ProPatria, after looking through your profile, how many people did you kill in your Cyprus and Bosnia tours as a 'death tech"? The only grunts I have ever seen that refer to themselves that way are recruits and drunk loudmouths!

You also didn't answer the question on where you did your PT test when you joined, I know I did mine in Cornwallis and not a recruiting centre!

You really don't have a clue as to what's happening today either here or overseas, maybe it's time to listen to those that are still serving and not the "press". ::)

Not a one, buddy, never was put in the position.

How bout you?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I get it! YOu have t6o kill somebody7 around here in order to have an opinion.

How mature!

Grow up.

Just cause my standards are higher in yours doesnt mean you have to have a tissy fit. Or that your cheap shots will make a difference. My time was when it was.

As was yours.

2 Cdo? What years would they be? Somalia?

We do our duty as the world turns, when we CHOOSE to infanteer, we should expect the best from our government, not second hand lip service and wannabeees to fat or out of shape or mentally lacking diciple to pass a fitness test that is easy in the first place.

Get a grip! 

ProPatria Mike said:
Why don't we just nuke and bypass?
you got a nuke in your pocket?  If this is going to be the level of discussion you're going to continue to bring to the table, don't bother.

The only way to make this country safe is by kicking the enemy until he don't get up anymore. And the only way to do that is by taking it to him IN HIS OWN NATION, rather than face it on our turf, and get our citizens killed.

The only way to defeat the enemy is by removing the reasons he exists Screw it, I'm done with this troll.

ProPatria Mike said:
Why don't we just nuke and bypass?

..and with that showing of total ignorance, welcome to the warning system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back