• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The worlds shortest fairy tale

Rice, well said! 

My niner hates the lingerie, cuz it never stays on long enough...ooh, my bad.
:D

Rice0031 said:
I am not one for wearing the lingerie, but I can definitely say I am not opposed to the women wearing the lingerie.
Lingerie rides up your a**? You shouldn't be wearing it long enough to notice, someone's not doing their job properly :P

Rice, my friend.

Not all gals put it on 5 minutes before it "gets its use". There are some items, and occasions where one wears it underneath their clothing for the evening first. You know, for enhancement, or maybe just to tease.  >:D But in that case it would be on for a while.

Pea said:
Rice, my friend.

Not all gals put it on 5 minutes before it "gets its use". There are some items, and occasions where one wears it underneath their clothing for the evening first. You know, for enhancement, or maybe just to tease.   >:D But in that case it would be on for a while.

Too true, Pea, as in "Guess what I'm wearing under this??"  >:D

Pea said:
Precisely... fun for everyone.  ;D
Can also be played in the dark or blindfolded. 
Neat twist  ;)  What's the colour?

Thank gawd we're all adults here. ::)

Proof that women are impossible to please:
PMedMoe said:
Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?"

The girl said, "NO!"

And the girl lived happily ever after and went shopping, dancing, camping, drank martinis, always had a clean house, never had to cook, did whatever the hell she wanted, never argued, didn't get fat, traveled more, had many boyfriends, didn't save money, and had all the hot water to herself.

She went to the theatre, never watched sports, never wore fricken lacy lingerie that went up her a**, had high self esteem, never cried or yelled, felt and looked fabulous in sweat pants, and burped, swore, and farted all the time.

THE END

xo31@711ret said:
Once upon a time there was Larry the Leprechaun. Larry was in trouble. Larry  forget his wedding anniversary.

His wife, Big Betty, was really, really angry. She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in less then 6 second!  AND IT BETTER BE THERE!!"

And when Big Betty woke up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box gift - wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, Big Betty put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought the box back in the house. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

............Larry has been missing since Friday.

OMG... that just made my day.

Actually we are not all adults here, please remember that!! We have cadets frequenting this site.

But here's my nice clean one:

(I'm sure everyone can agree!!)

The girl said, "NO!"

Her toilet seat stayed properly down.

Life's largest problem therefore avoided!!

The girl said, "NO!"

Her toilet seat stayed properly down.

And that way she could go out of the house feeling safe in the knowledge that her 35 cats would have a safe perch to sit on as they drank from the toilet without worry of falling in!  ^-^

Teflon said:
And that way she could go out of the house feeling safe in the knowledge that her 35 cats would have a safe perch to sit on as they drank from the toilet without worry of falling in!  ^-^

Until one day one of the younger ones stretched up to perch on the top of the tank, and in doing so, leaned on the flush lever, thus forever exiting the tawny tabby stretched into the bowl to quake her thirst.

Back