• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Thinking about Ot'ing to Acs Tech Looking for information

ottawaguy25

Inactive
Reaction score
I am looking to OT to ACSTech. Could someone give me some information on this trade that is actually in this trade please and thank you.  I have tried to research this here on this site but I can not find any information on it.

Posting the same question a second time is not likely to garner you any more results than the first and may get you in sh*t with the Mods.

ottawaguy25 said:
I am looking to OT to ACSTech. Could someone give me some information on this trade that is actually in this trade please and thank you.

And aren't you looking at AVN?

ottawaguy25 said:
I am a Cpl in the army and I'm very seriously looking to OT to AVN. I want to ask a couple questions if possible.

Or are you just feeling around to see what Air Force trades might be open?  If so, I would suggest putting all your questions in one thread.

Really? Because I just did a search for "ACS Tech" and found tons of information. There is also information at forces.ca.

actually the AVN post was mine but he was logged into my computer sorry for the misunderstanding

Zombie said:
Really? Because I just did a search for "ACS Tech" and found tons of information. There is also information at forces.ca.

I want someone with first hand experience with this trade.  I love watching the videos but it's a recruiting video.

ottawaguy25 said:
I want someone with first hand experience with this trade.  I love watching the videos but it's a recruiting video.

Just a suggestion then, but you may want to be more specific. Asking for "some information" can lead to a variety of interesting answers. If you've read everything here and on the forces site, I'm sure you can narrow it down to help the people you are asking. Reading old threads on here will also turn up some ACS Techs for you, who you can PM for info, as well as the other tech trades who you can PM for their take on the ACS trade and how closely they work together.

Heres some more info on the ACS course: http://www.rcaf-arc.forces.gc.ca/itp-pfi/page-eng.asp?id=940

Any other Q's PM me.. Happy to help

greydak said:
Heres some more info on the ACS course: http://www.rcaf-arc.forces.gc.ca/itp-pfi/page-eng.asp?id=940

Any other Q's PM me.. Happy to help

Also FYI the ACS course is changing a bit because the trade is picking up the aircraft life support equipment job too, and that link hasn't been updated.. Like I said PM your Q's.

Back