• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Third Watch

muskrat89

Staff member
Directing Staff
Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone else watch this?  Last night ws the final episode.  My wife and I are the kiss of death when it comes to TV shows. Rarely do we REALLY enjoy a show. When we do find one we like, we get hooked, and the series ends...

Quote,
My wife and I are the kiss of death when it comes to TV shows

Muskrat,
in that case DO NOT start watching "24", ....except for the "Young and Restless" its the only new show I watch.

Tia Texada is a fox. I have not seen any new episodes since Bosco shot Monroe and she lost her baby. Was the finale episode good?

Bruce my wife is a 24 addict. My dauighter and I aren't even allowed in the room, when she's watching it  :eek:

Yeah, Tia...mmmm  ;D  And her character had some serious nads.. what a toughie

Final episode was great!

I couldn't believe that last night was the final episode...it was a complete shock.

It was well done though.

Does anyone remember the very first episode? I seem to remember it was similar to the way they did the ending with Sully doing a walk-through narrative of the characters?

They did a good job of bringing in old characters that I remember but had forgotten about what happened to them! Kim & Jimmy Doherty, Doc etc...

Oh God, NOOOOOO!, no more Third Watch...MY FAVORITE SHOW>>>>>NOOOO!!!

It's so hard to tell if that was sarcasm..

Don't ruin 24 for the rest of it,
They used to have Elisha Cuthbert on that..if she's not on anymore then I don't mind either way actually.

I was shocked as well to find out it was the final episode.  I didn't even hear about it at all and just  figured it out at the end of the show.  I was like...well, I guess there can't be anything next week.  Too bad it was cancelled.  I always seem to like the shows that get cancelled...sigh.

Oh well, the final episode was great, as usual.

Wow....
I stopped watching third Watch (not because it was bad but Because I discovered that there are other things to do on friday nights when your 16  :) )

So when I heard it was over on this site I downloaded the final episode just to see how it all ends.
and all I have to say is wow that was very possiably the greatest ending to a show I've ever seen

PS What happened to dorhertty? Is he dead or what ?

Doherty was transferred to another house at the end of the 5th(?) season, around the same time Yokas divorced.  You can watch Third Watch on A&E, the just went back to the begining of the series like two weeks ago.

Damn BMQ!!!  :rage: I missed the final episode, now that sucks!! But thank goodness for repeats  :p

Hey 24 rocks, I never did get into Third Watch, I watched some of it, but jeez I have the whole week filled with TV  ::) Anywho, if you missed some episodes, try bittorrent, here is a site that lists lots of torrent sites. http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/romeria/bittorrentsites.htm

I love 24, but I hate it when they start getting somewhat emotional. Especially when the computer geeks start to cry or talk about feelings. However it's a great show, and I love it.

It's too bad about third watch though. Seem's that all of the good shows are getting cancelled, and then we got crap like the OC, Fear Factor, Survivor, American Idol, and Dog the Bounty Hunter. Sorry but is this generation addicted to crap or what.

Pity that such a good show came to an end. Futuretrooper, sadly, our generation of 'reality TV' began with "The Real Life" sometime in the early 90s. Now, almost two-thirds of the stuff they put out on TV is "realoty TV". In fact, I'm not suprised if all the stuff is staged.

Three reality shows I will never watch:

-The Ashlee Simpson Show
-Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica
-Anything with Paris and Nicole in it

Thats a pretty short list!

My list includes:
Survivor
The Apprentice
American/Canadian/whatever idol
The Amzing Race
The Surreal Life
The Real Life
Makeover Home Edition
Trading Places
Trading Spaces
Nanny 911
The Lillest Groom
My Big Fat Obnoxious whatever
Anything that MTV produces

and the list goes on.

There was, however, one reality show i did enjoy, that was Dick Wolf's Crime and Punishment, now that was fairly entertaining and was real.
Ah well.  TV sucks, theres a reason I don't watch it much anymore.

Thrid watch was a very good show, unforutnately I stopped watching about 18 months ago and could never really get back into it.  Its one of those shows i woudln't mind picking up on DVD at some point. 

I mean, I'd prefer watching Baywatch to half of the shows on TV nowadays. I mean, their even making a show like American Idol, except it's called American Dancer, about some people trying to become dancers for some singers or something like that. How could anything get gayer then American Idol. Right now, all I'm really sticking to is Law and Order SVU, and 24. I'm starting to buy more and more DVD's to replace any TV I might watch.

I wish we could go back to the days of Seinfeld, Third Watch, High Incident, Futurama, X-files [if you wanted a good scare] etc. When they actaully put half decent TV on the airwaves. But what can you do, I guess this stuff appeals to this generation so. I just don't see whats so great about watching people live for 30 days in a house together stabbing each other in the back, or a person eating a pig uterus, whatever. Perhaps one day reality TV will start to dissapear, and we can go back to the good old days of scripted television.

I'm going to miss 3rd Watch a lot.  As for Reality TV, I dunno about you guys, but I watch TV to escape reality.  Reality is overrated, in my book.  And, until they make "Survivor: Ellesmere Island" and make the contestants walk from Eureka to Alert, I just ain't interested....

Kat

Here is a list of watchable shows, you would think that with 500 stations or so you could find more than 5 or so hours a week. Alas, I need less tv not more but here goes. 24, CSI (NY & Miami as well), House, Lost, The Simpsons and Deadwood.  8)

Back