• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

This guy is a quack!

painswessex

Inactive
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right forum for this so mods feel free to move it if you like.

I found this on canada.com forums

Here is the link if you would like to read the replies.

http://community.canada.com/webx/.eeadfca

On-line Petition to Bring our troops home from Afghanistan

The poor invasion tactics employed by the U.S. war machine in Aghanistan have made our troops "sitting ducks," waiting to be picked off by a revitalized Taliban force. Witness the folly of U.S. tactical methods as they have embarked on its Middle East campaign:

RECIPE FOR ANARCHY:

1. Announce to the world that you are going to invade a country with overwhelming force.
2. Move in and watch the opposing military go into hiding (guerilla mode).
3. Claim victory over an invisible army & move your invading army out without completely destroying your enemies or their infrastructure.
4. Move in a miniscule peacekeeping force and attempt to install a puppet government.
5. Sit back and watch in horror as thousands of ticked off guerillas take potshots at you, blow you up, and knock down everything you try to build.

There are mixed feelings in Canada whether or not there should be an international military presence in Afghanistan. THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE! The issue is our troops have not been given adequate support by the international community to succeed in their mission & are being left to die. Candian soliders have been placed in a situation that makes Vimy Ridge look like a cakewalk.

IT IS TIME TO BRING OUR TROOPS HOME--ALIVE, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!!

Let me know what you think.

I think your tag line says it all: he's substituted everyone else's reality with his own...

painswessex said:
The issue is our troops have not been given adequate support by the international community to succeed in their mission & are being left to die. Candian soliders have been placed in a situation that makes Vimy Ridge look like a cakewalk.

:eek: It makes Vimy Ridge look like a cakewalk?!?!?  Ummm...

Granted we have lost some good troops over there, and there is no question that the threat level is high...but...we are a long way off from the slaughter of the First World War.  I don't see how anybody can take this guy seriously.

painswessex said:
Candian soliders have been placed in a situation that makes Vimy Ridge look like a cakewalk.

On 9 April 1917, the Royal Canadian Regiment reported 50 Killed in Action, 159 Wounded in Action and 65 Missing. It is now known that 90 members of the Regiment were killed that day.

The issue is our troops have not been given adequate support by the international community
by the media and other left of centre hangers on

Let me know what you think.
I think you're more enthralled with having public exposure [being published] than having any sort of academic/intellectual credibility - - - but that's just me

Journeyman I think the phrase "let me no what you think" is painswessex not the idiot guy.

Oops...I thought it was like Starship Troopers, with the recruiting ads all ending with.."Would you like to know more..."  ;)

Back