• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

This guy is sooooo busted...

TN2IC

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
fthepolicegm6.jpg

Boys, that sucks.

Have fun bud!

Regards,
TN2IC

Big OOOOOoooooooops there.

Do I feel bad for him?? Not a single ounce of pity headed his way from this girl ....

But I'm glad the idiot, in his own small way, just happened to go ahead and "make their days" for the LEOs involved. I'm sure there's nothing like being able to go home after at least one shift that week ... totally satisfied with your day and how it's turned out.

Edited to add: I'm sure if I was the LEO in this pic ... you'd see all my teeth in that grin. I love this pic!!  ;D

This picture is priceless. I have seen a few similar tatt's in my time but my favorite is when the criminal geniuses  tattoo their own names some where on their body...

Rule #1 - It's hard to lie about your name when it's TATTOOED on your arm

One of my favorite things is when the shitheads tattoo their names on their arms or neck, then they try to lie about who they are.  "Um, skip?  Your name is spelled down your arm.  Sorry".  What is the idea with that anyway?  Have they gotten so dumb that they actually need to write down their name to remember it?  :P

Back