• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

This site!!!

approx 2220 hrs (Toronto time) Tuesday evening, I kept getting the TCP error msg - I couldn‘t even post a msg in this thread.
However, for the most part when I clicked "back" and then "forward" in my browser the War Diary page would then come up without any delay ... (?)
This morning - no problems at all ... (?)

Ironically, the site was down from about noon to midnight (roughly). So white screens all around!

Ok, let‘s start again... If anyone sees white screens *now* please let me know. ;)

Thanks, and sorry for the hassle!

haven‘t gotten white screens today but another problem is popping up (11am NDT) in that when the main page loads I get a "Runtime Error has occurred and do I whish to debug." Also the Menu system will not load.
:cam:

Hi Mike,

Everything working OK this evening. No white pages and no slow-downs. :) Looks like you may have it solved

Drummy

Glad to hear it. Now I think I know what the problem is. I‘ve got a temporary solution in place, and am working on something a little more permanent.

Thanks for all the info guys...

NFLD_Sapper, I didn‘t forget you. :)

I‘ve replaced the menu system with a less problematic version. Hope this one works OK for you.

As for not being able to read the mailing list archives, do you mean that the messages are there, but many have no text?

If that‘s it, then that‘s another problem I know about but haven‘t had time to fix yet. :) I‘ll keep you posted. Maybe some time this weekend...

Cheers

Ok folks, I‘ve *finally* solved the problem. The temporary measure I had in place to stop the white screens is now gone, and we‘re "permanently" fixed.

Thanks for your patience all!

Mike, most of the time this is what I see when I go looking at the archived messages:

Posted by "F.A." <zzzzzzz@telusplanet.net> on Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:23:34 -0600
--------------2D79DEFEB62AA631CDBD1E65
Content-Type: text/plain

Hope this helps :cdn:

Chimo!

Yeah, I know about that one... It‘s next on my hit list. :D

Thanks

Ok, any messages posted to the mailing list archvie forum here should now look a bit better.

The old ones are not fixed, I may get around to that at another time. Any posted from here on in should be easier to read. If you have any problems though, let me know.

Cheers

Back