• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Toronto airborne reserves

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUNN

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm joining the reserves here in Toronto this summer, but I was curious as to whether there is an airborne regiment in Toronto for reservists. I'm a member of the Canadian Sport Parachuting Association, so it would be great if I could incorporate my parachuting experience into my military trianing. I was going to join the 48th Highlanders, but I read something in the paper about a paratrooper from the Queens Own Rifles Reserves, and it's got me wondering if I'd have a better chance in the QOR as opposed to the 48 to get into a para program. Is there a program for the Queens Own Rilfes, or is it the same my chances in the 48th, and the paratrooper mentioned in the paper just got lucky in getting into the basic parachute program? Any info is great, thanks! :cdn:

Yes a better chance for a jump course, but there have been quite a few memebers of the 48th that have recently received their Jump wings.

Plus we are much more savvy in our balmorals....

question asnswered with a bit of humour added and this bad boy is locked

dileas

tess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back