• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Traffic Tech Crse Sept 2007

mover1 said:
Gramps

"call me a taxi and tell him if he ain't here in 15 munutes I'm walkin'"

No problems. I will walk anyway. Afterall I am healthy as a sneaker right?

Does anyone know what the qualifying mark for traffic tech is. I have to re-write the cfat, waiting for my waiver to be granted ,and have been putting my nose to the grind stone studying.. Just wondering if anyone can help me out here... Havn't heard anything back from the posts I've sent out so far.

thanks
Hyland

hyland84 said:
Does anyone know what the qualifying mark for traffic tech is. I have to re-write the cfat, waiting for my waiver to be granted ,and have been putting my nose to the grind stone studying.. Just wondering if anyone can help me out here... Havn't heard anything back from the posts I've sent out so far.

thanks
Hyland

ask the same question on any more threads and i will pull the plug on you

Thank you

milnet.ca staff

PMedMoe said:
Hey, I miss Greenwood, too!!

I said almost. It was more the people I worked with than the actual community. I grew very tired of the place after a while.

It was my first posting as a Tfc Tech, really busy place in the summer but I worked with a few good people.....most of them out now.  :'(

Saw a good one the other day at the Heat of the Valley fest.
A nice little trailer trash arguing with a farm worker.
It was really hard to describe as this beautiful representative of the valley got into an argument with this guy about his wife in Trinidad.
It was very poetic.
In a train wreck kind of way.

Back